Have to restart CAM

Henrik007

Regular Member
Messages
29
Likes
0
#1
Hi,

trying to get the TPS and Multivision channels to work, and they do, for a while...

Then I have to restart the SCAM 2.5, and voilá, the picture is back for a while.

Running hydra Phoenix 1.09
Marys
SCAM 2.5

Any other Cam works better?

Thanks
 

john_graydon

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#2
Henrik007 said:
Hi,

trying to get the TPS and Multivision channels to work, and they do, for a while...

Then I have to restart the SCAM 2.5, and voilá, the picture is back for a while.

Running hydra Phoenix 1.09
Marys
SCAM 2.5

Any other Cam works better?

Thanks
Was having trouble myself a few days ago, but gemeni 105 and spartans + newcamd 5.28 worked for me.
 

longstockings

Satellite Whore
Messages
148
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500 CI+
80cm Polycarbnate Dish
0.3db Universal LNB
Moteck Digipower Motor
My Location
Totnes, Devon 50.4320N, 3.6690W
#3
john_graydon said:
Was having trouble myself a few days ago, but gemeni 105 and spartans + newcamd 5.28 worked for me.
I had the same problem also but found that Scam 2.5c cured it.
 

RedDevil_UK

Specialist Contributor
Messages
1,761
Likes
34
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
#4
is there a reason why no-one is using Scam 2.5d ???
it must have been out nearly a week?

is there something wrong with it?
 

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#5
It's been on my HDD ready to install for a few days, but haven't had time to FTP it! :p


More interesting toys out there ATM :D
 

pant

Regular Member
Messages
174
Likes
0
#6
RedDevil_UK said:
is there a reason why no-one is using Scam 2.5d ???
it must have been out nearly a week?

is there something wrong with it?
Because doesnt clear tps and doesn clear freex1-2 & xdream
 

homerjay

Regular Member
Messages
382
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Spiderbox 9000HD, Super DARK MOTOR, 80cm Dish, SKY+ HD, HTPC w/7MC
My Location
Chorley, Lancs
#7
i too was having restart issues with scam, but moved to newcamd and all is fine and dandy.
 

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Messages
37,698
Likes
1,286
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
#8
RedDevil_UK said:
is there a reason why no-one is using Scam 2.5d ???
it must have been out nearly a week?

is there something wrong with it?
I'm using it with Gemini 107 in USB, works fine.
 
Top