Octagon SF8008 4k Twin
GTMedia V8 UHD
GTMedia GTcombos x 2
Goldmaster SR525 HD
Sat-illimitè F300 hyper
62.0ºE - 63.0ºW
My Location
Alicante, España
Thanks LP, I have too much on to get round to doing my own atm pal :(, once the 1.8 is up and running I will be making an EZ/AL mount for it once that's up and running, I will give you the first refusal on the P/M and alter it to your needs :)
Thanks......respect to you........wow this hobby ain't the same two days running......¿R we lucky or what?

Enjoy your weekend M. :)

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
:eek: i best get my finger out :), once i get my house like my wife :-lolwants it, i should be able to make one a week/fortnight working around my normal job :).

I would be interested in a job lot of a polar mount and an RC2000C should you ever feel the need for some green folding crispies :)

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
I would be interested in a job lot of a polar mount and an RC2000C

My RC unit is Az/EL MB, it can still be used just for the up/down, but I want it to work as it should, unless its a software fix to change it to polar, its something I need to make enquires about :)

once the 1.8 is up and running I will be making an EZ/AL mount for it

bim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax foxsat Thomson Tsr200 Pace 3100 Black pro quad dvbs2 80 and 100cm dishes
My Location
croatia Lat 45.3301 Lon 14.1822
Great job Martin, good quality and well thought out. There is one thing that would concern me though, what is now the weakest link? Is it the dish? What is the most expensive item, this should be safe guarded. The same as machanery you always have a white metal key so this will be the first to shear protecting everything else. Just a thought not a criticium.

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
How i am making it bim, the dish will be the weakest link, no room here for anything else to be :)

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
My RC unit is Az/EL MB, it can still be used just for the up/down, but I want it to work as it should, unless its a software fix to change it to polar, its something I need to make enquires about :)

If I remember correctly its a software update to get it to work in El-Az/Polar mode but you need to shell out the green folding cripsies to Research Concepts and they do love money.
I will take it off your hands if you are struggling with it, just to help you out of course.

Rgds

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
If I remember correctly its a software update to get it to work in El-Az/Polar mode but you need to shell out the green folding cripsies to Research Concepts and they do love money.
I will take it off your hands if you are struggling with it, just to help you out of course.

Rgds

Thanks MB, I will get in touch with them at some point, I would sell the 1.8 before I sold my RC unit pal sorry, and if I was ever to sell it I would want at least 4 x + the price I paid for it :eek:.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Rarety items are virtually priceless. There are many things I own that I would never sell unless it was for stupid money. Like my Fibo dishes...you can't get them for love nor money unless you're very lucky.

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Like my Fibo dishes...you can't get them for love nor money unless you're very lucky.
Can still buy them new from Germany. That's where I got mine.

Still got my 1224. No intention of selling it, even though it is just thrown under a bench gathering dust.