heeeeeellllpppp. Starcom SR-X 200CI MKII

zigzag

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starcom SR-200CI MK II.
Is there anybody who may help to upgrade my Starcom SR-X 200CI MKII with new software.
I visited www.satsw.net and downloaded Starcom CI the only software which i succseeded to download in receiver.
Even than the software is the same i can't see MULTIVISION, TPS, or else, but it's only worst. Now, when i try watching MULTIVISION or TPS channels the receiver allmost stops responding(it's 90% slower than usual) and i can't switch the other channels, then it turns OFF and ON again until i switch OFF and ON the main button behind the receiver.
I tried the Channel Setting (satcodx) and I successfully uploaded in receiver but again no use. System goes down when i try MULTIVISION and other, and its not opening.
Now i think i lost the original software and i can only see the free channels.
I think now i have the oldest software of starcom. I tried olso to upgrade it whit Starsat SR-X 200 CI with emupgrade but...(wrong model) it says.

Please, please, please is there anybody who can help me???
Thank you,

fkhabbaz

Reaction score
hi

try satdw.com you will find theright software for your starcom.

you have also to use sw clean software or a flash software to clear the receiver.

regards

zigzag

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starcom SR-200CI MK II.
Thanks for your reply,fkhabbaz
But the softwares in www.satdw.com are the same as in www.satsw.net and i olso tryed cleaning first but no use.
I need software of Starcom SR-X 200 ci MK II and there is only Starcom 200 ci.
Same problems, if you have any other options please help OK?

By the way is it possible for me to upload software from other receiver same as mine, a friend of mine has the same one, and can i use the same cable connection as with the PC?
And is it possible for me tu use a software of Starsat SR-X 200 CI from www.satsw.net.

fkhabbaz

Reaction score
hi

i tried to transfer channels from receiver to another having same sw version.
i did not succed to transfer the software version