hello from the U.S.A

My Satellite Setup
pansat 2500
coolsat 4000
twin legacy dish lmbs through 2 4x1 diseq
My Location
daytona beach fl usa
hello everyone just found your site. very nice i might add. congratulations on the dss breakthroughs in your neck of the woods.
as you know we are working on cracking our own version of nagra 2 and have met with limited success. any way nice to meet you and look forward at browsing your forums. thanks again

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
12701270 said:
look forward at browsing your forums.
:-Welcome1

Have a nice day!

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
12701270 said:
hello everyone just found your site. very nice i might add. congratulations on the dss breakthroughs in your neck of the woods.
as you know we are working on cracking our own version of nagra 2 and have met with limited success. any way nice to meet you and look forward at browsing your forums. thanks again

:-welcome

G

greg-h

My Satellite Setup
1 meter dish
60 cm dish-sky
applo analouge reciver
grundig digital reciver
thinking of buying technomate 5000ci or
manathan plaza 300-ir
My Location
cork county ireland
are you far from daytona speadway.

My Satellite Setup
pansat 2500
coolsat 4000
My Location
daytona beach fl usa
no im about 3 min drive from the speed way. work out at the track during races for extra $

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Man, do you know a bar called the "Baja" ??

My Satellite Setup
pansat 2500
coolsat 4000
My Location
daytona beach fl usa
there used to be a baja its been gone for a while

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
12701270 said:
there used to be a baja its been gone for a while

Oh that is sad. I had a smashing night there in 96 during the bike racing week. This club had lots of beautiful girls, lots of drinks and a wet t shirt competition.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
T_G said:
Oh that is sad. I had a smashing night there in 96 during the bike racing week. This club had lots of beautiful girls, lots of drinks and a wet t shirt competition.
Is that the Wet T-Shirt competition you won T_G? ;)

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Nahhh, it was a girl from pennsylvania. Actually, the whole thing was like this: They asked for girls from the crowd to volunteer, and then they auctioned off water pistols and a buckets of water. The lucky winners then could squirt on the girls, who got really short cut t shirts from the club to wear. As I am always short on cash I did not bid....but what a great show....

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
T_G said:
As I am always short on cash I did not bid....but what a great show....

We believe you ;) :D