Hello,New Need Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.5mtr dish,sat plus recevier,auto motor control.
My Location
calabria,Italy
Hi everyone,Please bear with me as new to this stuff.
We live in the south of italy (Vibbo Valentia)Calabria and have done so for the last 2yrs, Our problem is that despite getting a "Good" system installed (we get over 300 channels inc everything from Germany,France,Spain,ect even indian and chinese) The only UK tv we get is "THOMSON TV" and i dont need a holiday!!!!
So we have a 1.5mtr dish and multi channel reciever (Sat+ bought loacaly) it has a motor that moves the dish when you change satalites.
What we would like to know is there any way to get UK tv down here,if so how do i go about getting it.We dont want "Sky",just any english channels will do
I am no "Techi" as you can tell so a idiots explination will have to do im afraid.

Awaiting any response................Thanks

Gel

Ps The dish is Facing roughly south/south west,moving it will be no problem if thats what it needs.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well Gel

with that channel you are receiving Eurobird 1 at 28.5 East on the fixed beam so have a look here (fixed beam only) for details of what is available on those transponders. Quite honestly though you are going to struggle as you in the region of fringe reception and this area is not an exact science, but perhaps you need to fine tune more to receive other channels, however you do not say what you want to receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.