hello

Messages
2
Likes
0
#1
hi
i have humax 5400z IRCI and +CAM TOH3.3 with EMU 2.0Plug
please tell me how to enter the key codes for multivision ,polsat, absat, and others.. using remote control also give me these keys please
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,693
Likes
8,351
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#3
walidgamal said:
hi
i have humax 5400z IRCI and +CAM TOH3.3 with EMU 2.0Plug
please tell me how to enter the key codes for multivision ,polsat, absat, and others.. using remote control also give me these keys please

We cant give you keys directly, because posting keys on this forum is forbidden. However, there are numerous sites on the net which will give you them. Have a look at Nobblys Big Links section on the main forum menu - its got most of the better sites on it.
 
Messages
2
Likes
0
#4
Analoguesat said:
We cant give you keys directly, because posting keys on this forum is forbidden. However, there are numerous sites on the net which will give you them. Have a look at Nobblys Big Links section on the main forum menu - its got most of the better sites on it.
ook just tell me the best site or you can send them to my email
walidgam2004*yahoo.com
you didnt explain to me how can i could enter the codes by the remote control
i need a step by step please
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,693
Likes
8,351
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#5
walidgamal said:
ook just tell me the best site or you can send them to my email
walidgam2004*yahoo.com
you didnt explain to me how can i could enter the codes by the remote control
i need a step by step please
O-no Nope - you look them up for yourself. Im not doing your work for you! Use this link:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Didnt explain how to enter the codes because never having used a humax, I dont know... :D Sorry.Use the search function at ther top of each forum, theres loads of info on the site about humax's.
Have fun!
 
Top