Help a noob PLZ

m4rko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tp3000ci
My Location
Slovenija
Hi.
I was trying to add pro 7 (a chanel on ASTRA1). I dont realy know what i did, but after my attempt to add the channel failed, all the programs stoped working, and on all the satelites. I have a motor that changes satelites and a Topfield reciver.
If anything like this happend to you please tell me what u did, if not tell me what you would do.
Thank you for your answer.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
m4rko said:
Hi.
I was trying to add pro 7 (a chanel on ASTRA1). I dont realy know what i did, but after my attempt to add the channel failed, all the programs stoped working, and on all the satelites. I have a motor that changes satelites and a Topfield reciver.
If anything like this happend to you please tell me what u did, if not tell me what you would do.
Thank you for your answer.

With the information you have provided there are too many variables.

When you say 'stopped working', are all the channels still listed?

If not, then you need to do a re-scan, possibly after doing a reset of the channel list.

If they are still listed then possibly your settings for the motor have got corrupted. In which case you will need to fix the motor settings in your installation menu.

If all else fails it might be worth doing a factory reset and starting from a clean slate, depending on what software you have installed of course and whether you feel confident about setting everything all up again from the beginning.

m4rko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tp3000ci
My Location
Slovenija
Thnx for your answer.
I got some help. Weve fixed the problem by reseting and starting the proces all over again. Now averything works OK.
But ill probably get a new reciever.