Not open for further replies.

preetboy143

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
Alberta
Hi guys
any one knw abt blue-panel,,,,where is this option in dreambox 500S....?

in my dream box this option is nt showing ,,,,,,i want to do this ( And what is cccam.cfg )

You can do the password reset from within the dreambox by doing the following:
1- the password is saved within filename called passwd under sub-directory var/etc
2- you have to download a plugin called Tuxbox Commander, here is the full explanation, you must be connected to the internet:
a- go to setup / blue-panel / addons / Download & install / plugins / tuxcom 1.16 "or latest rev"
b- select this plugin & press OK, yes to download, so now the downloaded file is stored under plugins
c- go back to blue-panel / plugins / select the files you just downloaded & press OK
d- scroll down on the left panel to the directory /var, then etc and find file called passwd
e- press 4 to edit this file
f- you will see 4 lines, where the 1st line contains the password and look like this= root:JAx4scY.u7P:0:0::/:/bin/sh
g- now you have to change the characters between the first 2 colons, ie between :xxxx: using the remote control, with the following (case sensitive) characters which is the encryted format of the original password dreambox.
the characters are V26.Uf.kSvoYg
h- the first line should look like this
root:V26.Uf.kSvoYg:0:0::/:/bin/sh
now save the changes and exit all the way, reboot your receiver and then you can login with user name: root
and password: dreambox

NOTE: using this way NO files, images or settings are deleted, while with factory reset you will loose everything.
++++++++++++Enjoy++++++++++++++

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You are harry22g_s and I claim my $5

preetboy143

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
Alberta
yes,,,, what happen,,,,,,,u will not reply now ??????....i forget my other password,,,,nd what are u taking abt $ 5

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
And as you still seem to be determined to get around the lockouts on your payserver supplied box you are banned again as we have already told you were wont help with these problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.