[HELP] CONAX keys!

T

tomodachi

Member
Messages
5
Likes
0
#1
Hallo!,

Can anyone help me with conax keys for thor satellite.
At this moment i have

Keys deleted by Admin. Please read the rules, they are at the top of every section. !

on my receiver MVISION and i use emu

Thanks before.
 
S

SatNewb

Member
Messages
10
Likes
0
#2
Yes those are the old keys.... no keys should be posted >.< :eek:

Just look in the usual places, the conax key has been posted although I'm going to test it right now so dunno if it works yet.

h**p://www.sat-key.org/

Is a good start ;)

Hope it's ok to put the link.
 
ciarank

ciarank

Regular Member
Messages
83
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
FortecStar 5100 Ultra
FortecStar LifeTime Classic
My Location
belfast
#3
SatNewb said:
Yes those are the old keys.... no keys should be posted >.< :eek:

Just look in the usual places, the conax key has been posted although I'm going to test it right now so dunno if it works yet.

h**p://www.sat-key.org/

Is a good start ;)

Hope it's ok to put the link.
i have a the new key codes but the are in lowercase.
does the fortec star allow you to enter codes in lowercase? or should i ienter it all in uppercase as i normally do
 
S

SatNewb

Member
Messages
10
Likes
0
#4
ciarank said:
i have a the new key codes but the are in lowercase.
does the fortec star allow you to enter codes in lowercase? or should i ienter it all in uppercase as i normally do
I'm not sure mate but I can confirm the new key works on the Dreambox all in lowercase.

I noticed that too and wasn't sure if it would make a difference if the letters are in upper or lowercase but I just copied and pasted the keys as they were and it worked, all in lowercase.

I would say just put them all in as lowercase and see if it works. If it doesn't and you put them in as capitals and it works then you'll know what to do for future reference :D

The keys do work though so good luck :)

EDIT: It technically shouldn't make a difference if they are capitals or not because the keys are hexadecimal. It only goes 0-9 and A-F and it's only when writing that we use capitals or lowercase letters. AFAIK hexadecimal lettering should work either way :)
 
ciarank

ciarank

Regular Member
Messages
83
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
FortecStar 5100 Ultra
FortecStar LifeTime Classic
My Location
belfast
#5
SatNewb said:
I'm not sure mate but I can confirm the new key works on the Dreambox all in lowercase.

I noticed that too and wasn't sure if it would make a difference if the letters are in upper or lowercase but I just copied and pasted the keys as they were and it worked, all in lowercase.

I would say just put them all in as lowercase and see if it works. If it doesn't and you put them in as capitals and it works then you'll know what to do for future reference :D

The keys do work though so good luck :)

EDIT: It technically shouldn't make a difference if they are capitals or not because the keys are hexadecimal. It only goes 0-9 and A-F and it's only when writing that we use capitals or lowercase letters. AFAIK hexadecimal lettering should work either way :)
thx for the info - will try to enter code tonight.
 
Razor

Razor

Retired Mod
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#6
New Keys ( key 21 ) do work.

I got CNX back last night...With a new TBM file from DUDEZ.
 
ciarank

ciarank

Regular Member
Messages
83
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
FortecStar 5100 Ultra
FortecStar LifeTime Classic
My Location
belfast
#7
Razor said:
New Keys ( key 21 ) do work.

I got CNX back last night...With a new TBM file from DUDEZ.
working for me also. oh joy!
 
Top