help for a newbie on Startsat SR-x200CI+

orange_smell

Reaction score
I am pretty new to all this, so, sorry if it sounds dumb.

When I bought my receiver six months ago, it came with many channel working such as Multivision and others.

Few days ago, many of them stopped working. So I searched the web and found what seems to be new keys.

But now, I have a problem. On my receiver, I can enter keys using the following type of line:
1 | FFFFF- |-F |FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF |
but the keys I have found have the following format:
ID: AB CD EF
Index=0A : FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 26/10/04

How do I match those formats ?
And ( probably a really stupid question...) Is each of those key linked to one channel (and how do I know which one then) or do I just need to put one per provider ?
Thanks in advance

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
Looks like you need a dexahesimal doohickie converter of sorts. Stick can fix you up on the answer.

Fagster

Reaction score
yeah.. i wonder the same thing.. how to transform?? progs 2 use? etc? we need it

skhorchid

Reaction score
Go to this site it has the recent ugrades to all starsat DVB receivers:
http://satsw.com
download the approriate files the newest for starsat 200ci is version 12.6.1 which has autoupdate to polsat channels, you have to get the downloader (Emuupgrade to download the filed to the receiver) in bin files, then using dreamdownload download the latest keys using the hex file.

cuteboy1

Reaction score
Orange_smell
The key U getting in the format given below
ID: AB CD EF
Index=0A : FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 26/10/04

can easily be entered in receiver
First match the ID value to the second column on ur receiver screen and then match the Index value to the third column on ur receiver and then enter the key values in next column, the date at the end is for ur reference only and its not entered in receiver. ans yes these keys do map to a channel or to a package
For example

The id for TPS package is 007C00 and index can be 08 09 0A 0B ...... so that mean if U need to enter keys for multivision then look for 007C00 in id column then enter the key values for 0A or 0B or any other key

Check this to get some sample ID and index values

http://www.rdi-sat.com/viaccess.php

MR Dark the 3200CU works much better with the latest software upgrade so do it at the earliest then it will allow U to enter values by package name or channel names.

Hope it helps.

wookiee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I'm Using China made DM500-S
I've a Motorized Dish
Image : 4.4.0 Gemini
My Location
Egypt
where can i get the HEX file from ?

gsmsikar

Reaction score
the details of a Starsat receiver is as below :-

Starsat SR-X200CI PLUS
Model ID - E224
H/W Version - 2.00
S/W Version - 2.24.1a-b

please tell me that can i upgrade it to firmware version 12.61 , which is the latest as i know?
is it safe and after upgrading it to this firmware can i also downgrade it again if needed?
please reply..

bye