Help for Euro Space 7000 Receiver Software

Jainu

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Recently I have purchased Euro Space 7000 Receiver and I enter new code for ZEE TV, Suddenly menu disapper and its hanged up. Therefore I would like to re-install software on it.

If any one knows about the receiver software and Loader please inform me or tell me the location where i can download the software.

Thanks.

Chiefie

Reaction score
I think we are all having the same problem, I have searched for hours for details and information on the receiver and up until now no joy. Assistance urgently required, details of comparable software we can use and is the receiver produced under a different name??????????

paniqui

Reaction score
I have the same problem for the above receiver. We would greatly appreciate your help if you can give us information or location for the equivalent software to it. Regards.

voyger

Reaction score
I also have same reciever, so far its working fine but i cannot view all channels, only tps. I tried to update for zee tv but no success. Luckily my reciver did not hang. In my opinion this product is manufactured by some annonymous company. If someone knows what software is compatible for Eurospace 7000x, please let us know. We all need help. Thanks.

ramkishun40

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
digital receiver
My Location
Jainu said:
Dear Friends,

Recently I have purchased Euro Space 7000 Receiver and I enter new code for ZEE TV, Suddenly menu disapper and its hanged up. Therefore I would like to re-install software on it.

If any one knows about the receiver software and Loader please inform me or tell me the location where i can download the software.

Thanks.
hai friend you can download from _http://pinoycourt.com/index.php