help for Kaon recievers

hello2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dds
My Location
UK
hi guys
recently i bought a Kaon KSF-750 and the guy has unlocked some channels for me. i didnt do it my self. now the channels are locked again and i have no idea how to unlock them again.
do i need to connect my reciever to my computer and update it, or i just need to enter the keys.
and for the people who r using a kaon reciever, how u guys enter ur keys to the reciever, i cant find any place to enter my keys.
iam not really good with technology please help me out. please tell me which section of my receiver i need t go.
thanx :-worship

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
make a complete factoryreset,of the kaon,when you forget,the access pin!,after search you should have access to all channels

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Turok said:
make a complete factoryreset,of the kaon,when you forget,the access pin!,after search you should have access to all channels

That is not the o/p's question Turok he is asking how to input keys via the remote control, if he does a factory reset surely the stb will no longer open any encrypted channels and the original firmware will be re-instated

hello2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dds
My Location
UK
hello guys tanx for ur replys.
yeah topper u r right u got my question. if i do the factory reset i wouldnt be able to unlock channels. the firmware is installed into my reciever but i need to put the new keys inn. every time i press on the TPs channels it say update key. so, the problem i have is putting the keys into my reciever by using the remote, but i dont know how.
please help me out. i did go to the setting section but i didnt find anything.
tnx guys.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Whoever or wherever the patch came from will have to help you as there is probably a password or secret key combination to gain access but it is doubtful that anyone else can help you

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
okay sorry,i read it wrong,some kaons/xtreme reveivers has a emu blocker,in the bootloader,with out changing it,it is not posible to watch channels over emu,without modify the laoder !,maybe thats the problem?
every modell is difrent,from h/w revsion ,and loader!

moridark

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dish1.1 with 4 lnbs&humax5400z&
dreambox5620&
dreambox500s&sky
My Location
oxford shire
try by pressing the blue .yellow. green and menu botton

hello2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dds
My Location
UK
tanx for ur help moridark, the blue, yellow green and the menu botton didnt work, then i i tryed to use other colours suddely it work, tanx anyway. for those who have keon 570, its yellow, blue, green then the menu botton.

hello2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dds
My Location
UK
i managed to get there and update my keys but, still the channels didnt open, does any have any ideas wat i should do. i have reboot my reciever after key update aswell.
tanx

moridark

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dish1.1 with 4 lnbs&humax5400z&
dreambox5620&
dreambox500s&sky
My Location
oxford shire
first u have to make sure u have the loader v2.19 then go to keys page and press i think its yellow (i cant remmber i dont have the box any more) for defullt keys than enter the new keys