Help for Technosat T6000 plus

prashantvara

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Digital Satellite Receiver: Technosat T6000 plus
My Location
UK
Hi there...It would be really kind if someone could help me regarding the following issues please. As this is my first post and hence im very new to things regarding satellite...

I have just purchased a digital satellite receiver Technosat T6000 plus which I guess comes with 2 cam slots and 1 card slot. I stay in an apartment, therefore we have a common sky dish on the roof. I connected my receiver to the wall socket and searched on Astra, Hotbird and other satellites...and the result was I got all the sky channels but only very few (shopping channels) were free...all the others were scrambled I guess as it had a "dollar" sign next to it. I would appreciate if anyone could help me on how to receive those locked channels please..Many thanks!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can receive some of the encrypted channels (free to view) by picking up an activated Freesat card on ebay and buying yourself a dragon CAM to put it into. Otherwise you are stuffed, as Sky is not hacked.

prashantvara

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Digital Satellite Receiver: Technosat T6000 plus
My Location
UK
Thanks a lot....i have been reading about updating pathes...for my case do you recommend and if so would you know what extra channels would I be able to receive. Thanks a lot.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can get nothing on that satellite by patching your receiver which cannot be received with any free to air receiver I'm afraid.