Help!!! for understanding this problem

SAISP2K1

Reaction score
Dear friends

I have posted this problem many times on this forum but no proper reply has been given so far.

I am again posting this problem please try to help me and also let me know some other forum sites which technically provides supports for upgrading obsolete receivers.

Friends i have space1 fta satellite receiver. once i have catched pay channels from it but i do not know how it does not have any cam. but due to this its booting process became slow. so i restore it to factory default. After that i was unable to catch any pay channel. now i want to change the software of my receiver but i dont know how to change it. i do not have the site address of space1 fta receiver. even my vendor is unable to provide me any help.

Plz, Plz!!! help me its urgent

Thanks in advance

Saisp2k1

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Firstly SAISP2K1
You only have 8 posts thus hardly adds up to many.
Secondly obviously you have been sold an FTA receiver wirh an illegal patch which decrypts some channels. If the person that sold it to you is unable to help you, then you are left with two choices once being use it as it was intended i.e. FTA or trying to find a patch for it. Have you registered with any of the key and file sites and had a browse around to try and find this software for your receiver. What research have you done?? If you unable or unwilling to do the above then you will just have to sit it out and hope that someone else has that receiver and is able to guide you. Have you done a Google search for your receiver? then followed the links. Most receivers are flashed using basically the same method, have you searched this site and found out how to do that? It is hardly a common receiver which is why you are not getting much response. This hobby is a self help hobby and nobody will hand it to you on a plate from the tone of your post that is what you seem to expect.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
You need to go back to the vendor again. They are responsible for the sale and the guarantee on the equipment. If they do not have the answers you need then they should ask the importer or wholesaler for them.

Even if they state that adapting the receiver for use that was not intended, and that it will void the guarantee, then the information should still be avaiable, especially if the receiver was sold to you on the understanding it could capture channels that would normally be available with a subscription.

This will eat into their profit on the equipment sale, but its a necessary part of maintaining a service.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
like topperverte said,this is a self help hobby.you have to be willing to do some research.ill only be too glad to help you,but i like the rest arent just gonna hand you everything on a plate.try reading some of the forums and maybe pick up a few hints.the word dreambox comes to mind.theres lots of information on the dreambox to be found on this site.