Help Help Help Help

peaceandlove

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm3500usb, TM5400usb super, cas3, m2+,Diablo wireless 2.3rev,
Stab usualsHH90 driving arcon multi 57cm dish with dual feed ,Skystar2 HDCI, Altdvb, My theatre,vplug, windows xp,
Arcon sweety 43cm for astra1 perched behind window
Multimo 40cm for ho
My Location
Slough, Berkshire
I really need some help here and i know that you have heard this one before but i just cant get started here.
I have a skystar 2 usb, and despite reading all the threads on this subject and spending the last month of weekends finding the info on the net , i cannot get progdvb to work, let alone watch encrypted channels.
i have downloaded progdvb version 4.85.3, I also downloaded yankes 1.32.1 and a a latest soft cam key from *kystar.org. i extracted the yankes into the root directory of prodvb, so also the softcam key file.
what i noticed is that in the progdvb root, yankes creates a folder and in that folder was just only a file called yankes.dll and a text readme.
i then seraced the net and found some other yankes files as one of many guides suggest yankes common files. what are these common files called. i have found two more yankes files called yankes sid-cache and yankes.prv, are these the files.
any how after firing up progdvb a messgae comes up that skystar is not started, after this i go to choose my device and there is a red x against skystar, i double click and onother icon apears which looks like a computer icon and is green.
I come out of this and try to scan transponders but its empty , i go to channel list and its empty, i go to plug ins and its empty. i try downloading s2emu1.28.1 and place it in the plugin floders i then go to plug ins and semu apears but thats all, no yankes, so i put the yankes stuff in the plug ins and then it apears on the menu but thats all, I cannot scan, cant get a picture nothing, after a month of trying i abadon, and try the mytheatre.
by the way im using a acorn sweety through my kitchen window as no dishes allowed in my block, and im east facing, but i can just about get astra 1 at 19E and thats good enough for me for D+. i get most free to air through a normal receiver, so i am receiving, and the kitchen window is open.
Back to my theatre, i fire this up and do a transponder scan, doesnt pick up everything, but it picks up the essential, so after a month i manage to get free to air through the skystar, so now very excited i try putting the yankes files into the mytheatre plugings but when i go to enable this in the plugins menu its not there, and im not even sure i have all the right yankes files, one of the posts suggets that there should be a file called mdwrapper.dl, this file is not present in progdvb or mytheatre, also in my theatre there are two pluggin folders one called rcplugins and one called plugins, but no mdplugis as suggested, do i create this manually, the bottom line is no matter what i do, i cannot decrypt any channels,
i then tried altdvb and this comes as a compressed file as opposed to an application file, when i extract there is no file to run the application. i am totaly stuck, looks like my theatre is the only way i have of veiwing free to air but how to decrypt. i have also tried putting s2emu1.28.1 into the pluggins of my thatre and the latest softcam key in the root of mythatre, i then try enabling this in the menu and i get a lttle box which appears to be trying varios keys but i always end up with a message saying key invalid or key not in file. ive had a good go of this trying it all alone but i need someone to help me over the final hurdle. progdvb just wont work, altdvb i cant even load it on my systen so i need an expert in mytheatre and dycrypting channels on astra 19E or am i trying to decrypt stuff that cant be decrypted. also i cannot seem to find the dutch canal satalite network in my scan.
someone please please please take pitty and please help me out.
I have tried

peaceandlove

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm3500usb, TM5400usb super, cas3, m2+,Diablo wireless 2.3rev,
Stab usualsHH90 driving arcon multi 57cm dish with dual feed ,Skystar2 HDCI, Altdvb, My theatre,vplug, windows xp,
Arcon sweety 43cm for astra1 perched behind window
Multimo 40cm for ho
My Location
Slough, Berkshire
I saw another post where someone had suggested putting latest Vkeys in plugins of my Theatre
Hey presto i have German Premiere which means Footy
Can any one tell me if digital plus is possible to decrypt, ive been able to adjusted the softcam file with the editor and put in the latsest keys from sat-key org, but still no D+ any helpers

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
D+ keys currently change twice a day so ensure you have the latest keys, then look for either Nagravision 2, or OhlAladin, and usually ident 4101, as this is the section they need to be entered.