Help ID Recievers

alchemyst

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mondeal 9000 Gold
I was wondering if anybody could help me in how to update the firmware/patch the software in the Mondeal 9000 Gold or the Astrovox VSR-4500 2CI. I can't find any files for either so I'm assuming they are made by other companies and rebranded as such. However I do have a utility for patching the Astrovox, jus no files to use it with! I know no files can be posted but if somebody could steer me in the right direction as to what to look for I'd be very grateful!

alchemyst

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mondeal 9000 Gold
Sorry I should have been more clear, I've been to this thread already but I've had no luck in identifying what to do with my recievers. The Mondeal doesn't seem to exist at all, and I can't find anything to do with the Astrovox other then that they are rebadged Global Tech systems. But thaks anyway!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Your not looking carefully enough!

h**p://www.maslam.com/

has a file dated 26th Feb.

Click on receivers over on the left, then on Astrovox 01. Then you get a drop down menu box The 4500 2ci is bottom but one.

alchemyst

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mondeal 9000 Gold
Analoguesat said:
Your not looking carefully enough!

h**p://www.maslam.com/

has a file dated 26th Feb.

Click on receivers over on the left, then on Astrovox 01. Then you get a drop down menu box The 4500 2ci is bottom but one.

Thanks Analoguesat, but since the file is actually from the officical Astrovox site and is dated February, that it won't open any channel packages up for me? I may be wrong but I'd heard that you can decrypt channel packages in this way without the need for CAM's. I know for sure that the Mondeal box I have is done like this by the guy down the local shop, as the slots at the front are empty but I have quite a few channel packages decrypted. Problems is I can't find references to these 2 boxes, whereas files for other boxes like Samsungs and dreamboxes and humax are plentiful. Thanks for all the help tho, its much appreciated :)