Help in Jtagging Viva vs9000

T

thang

hi,

i need help in jtagging my Viva VS9000, european version.
first, this one has a new board in it with no jtag connector.
so i put directly my jtag connector to the sti 5518.

the software i use is wall and jkeys. when i start jkeys i got an error (DCU PEEK ERROR), but the software finds an sti5518-Mvb-x

when i try to erase the flash it wont work. (flash error).

so i looked into jkeys.def and see, that my "sti 5518 DVC" and the flash "29LV160TE" isn´t recognized by jkeys.

i tried several definition files here for the forums or from other forums, but i cant recover my vs9000 to life.

did someone know the definitons for the sti5518-dvc and the 29LV160TE ? i hope that someone can help me with that, so i can put the definitions into the file.

thanks a lot

and sorry about my bad english

T

tamazgha2003

My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
tamazgha
check your jtag cable

oxtrolopitecux

oxtrolopitecux

My Satellite Setup
PeraBOLICA
My Location
PINHAL
thang said:
hi,

i need help in jtagging my Viva VS9000, european version.
first, this one has a new board in it with no jtag connector.
so i put directly my jtag connector to the sti 5518.

the software i use is wall and jkeys. when i start jkeys i got an error (DCU PEEK ERROR), but the software finds an sti5518-Mvb-x

when i try to erase the flash it wont work. (flash error).

so i looked into jkeys.def and see, that my "sti 5518 DVC" and the flash "29LV160TE" isn´t recognized by jkeys.

i tried several definition files here for the forums or from other forums, but i cant recover my vs9000 to life.

did someone know the definitons for the sti5518-dvc and the 29LV160TE ? i hope that someone can help me with that, so i can put the definitions into the file.

thanks a lot

and sorry about my bad english

search in de net and try a new jkey.def.....