Help me Entering keys in StarSat receiver

SilkTech

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
Am having Star Sat SR-X120d plus ,i would like to enter the system codes for Viaccess ,Irdeto.....etc to view scrambled channals and for that i have surfed net for the codes and i have many of them for different services ,but the problem is the i dont know when i edit the system screen to enter codes they wont work, usaually after editing the codes screen e.g "Viaccess" i find the following line,

1 | FFFFF- |-F |FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF |

NOY KEY POSTING! READ THE RULEZ!

Now can any body help me how to adust these lines in the keys formula i have tried a lot but all in vain, further is what keys am thinking are really keys or codes to enter in this case or not or there is something else,moreover what are keys starting with (OA) and one starting with (remote),
Can any body tell me which software is used and can be get free to upgrade receiver codes for all system (downloader2.5) is not doing anything ,and is there is other program which is used by Satellite dealers , My Frnds can mail me to this e-mail for reply and so nice of you all Sat Fellow,
My e-mail is : Romatot@yahoo.com
SilkTech

thakilo

Reaction score
hello

if somebody know
tell me to
write a little message down
thx

cuteboy1

Reaction score
HI
U can enter the keys in the format 0A 45 C0 1B 14 97 12 D6 65
just move the cursor to the last 8 pairs of values in

and type the values there U can type the number from numbers on the remote and to enter a hax value like A to F use up & down key on ur remote so after entry is complete

will look like
1 | FFFFF- |-F |AA BB CC DD EE FF AA BB |

make sure the 2nd column shows the ID for the same channel
Hope it help
Thanks

eAbdul

Reaction score
cuteboy1
I have a littel question..

from where I will be able to enter these keys.. I am a newbie.. :)

please replay as soon as you can

thanx