Help Me Find Live Football

englishman64

Reaction score
It seems there is a channel on 5 deg E, Sirus II called TV Sport Romania
The channel shows a lot of Permiership Footy FTA
The Freq is Verical 12697 with a symbol rate of 14685
But here's the rub
When I program these chanels into my Humax I get 4 channels 'tuned in'
These are Realitaea TV, Etno TV, Atomic TV and OTV.
I'm assuming that none of these is the Sport channel therefore I'm still struggling.
I am told to get TV Sport I need to 'Enter the PIDs manually'
It seems there is a vert PID and Hor PID but I'm clueless as to how to do this.
How do I manually enter pid's on a Humax 5400.
If anyone can help I'd be grateful and for your info I got the details of TV Sport Romania at www.satfootball.com
If this can be sorted it would be great as this channel has the Saturday games as well as the Sunday Pay per view stuff and the Live Sky ones too
Cheers
Mick

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The two pids that need to be entered are the Video and Audio, unfortunately, having never been the owner of a Humax, I haven't got a clue where to find the add channel feature in the menu system

chipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5100 ci, dreambox 5620, Skystar2 pci dvb card. matrix reloaded, matrix revolution, various seca, viacess, irdeto cams. 1.2 CM with matched feedhorn on invacom 0.3 lnb 12" actuator, still on ground. 1.1 meter dish on stab 100
My Location
Belfast
Hi englishman,

I have an old humax 5100, to input the pids I simply select Advandced Search, instead of Manual Search, not sure how similar the menus are tho, but I hope this helps.

I press menu, then select Installation, then Service Searching, then Advanced Search.
OK I had a quick look on the humax web site, and it seems to be the same. :-)

Nismo400R

Follow, Follow
Reaction score
My Location
Manchester UK
Could someone tell me where I could get hold of these pids to access the channel and what they actually do??

Cheers

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex