help me for kaon ksf-200m

gf69jm

Reaction score
hi
i'm from iran and i have a kaon receiver :
ksf-200m , s/w : V0.00.01 , h/w : v16.80.01
this is lock (hanging) now . it happend when i was in menu , and i was clearing some channels from favorities, and now , when i turn it on with remote control ,it shows p-41 on LED on the receiver screen and then it have not any audio or video on tv and not happend with remote control or pannel keys and may not off by remote or pannel and next receiver turn off itself, i try some time to turn on but it is lock and after turn on and show p-41 on LED it is torn off itself...
please help me and excuse me for not good english...
if i apply software again may be will good ? or not ?
i am waiting
farhad-tehran

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
gf69jm said:
hi
i'm from iran and i have a kaon receiver :
ksf-200m , s/w : V0.00.01 , h/w : v16.80.01
this is lock (hanging) now . it happend when i was in menu , and i was clearing some channels from favorities, and now , when i turn it on with remote control ,it shows p-41 on LED on the receiver screen and then it have not any audio or video on tv and not happend with remote control or pannel keys and may not off by remote or pannel and next receiver turn off itself, i try some time to turn on but it is lock and after turn on and show p-41 on LED it is torn off itself...
please help me and excuse me for not good english...
if i apply software again may be will good ? or not ?
i am waiting
farhad-tehran

Your English is pretty good m8! Its good to see people making an effort.....I have an Xtreme which is made by Kaon. If your receiver is like mine then your problem is in your menu setup. I would suggest though if you cannot rectify the problem then select factory settings then rescan your satellites.

gf69jm

Reaction score
thank you sir but i can not enter to menu and can not do anythings . it is lock . i can only turn it on no more . then i must to disconnect from power . that's all....
thanks again dear

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
gf69jm said:
thank you sir but i can not enter to menu and can not do anythings . it is lock . i can only turn it on no more . then i must to disconnect from power . that's all....
thanks again dear

Sounds like you may have activated a receiver lock pin! Try this: When you turn on your top box, on your remote control first press: RED, then GREEN, YELLOW and BLUE that may cancel the pin code!

gf69jm

Reaction score
thanks alot my dear friend . i win with your help . thanks again
farhad - tehran - Iran

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
gf69jm said:
thanks alot my dear friend . i win with your help . thanks again
farhad - tehran - Iran

No problem......Happy viewing :D

donadoni

Reaction score
Well I have a KAON KSF-200 as well. The ting is that I can recieve 1/3 of the coded channels on Astra 19 and Hotbird 13, but I'm looking for more :). I would like to know what software you use for updating the software on you Kaon. I just got mine and I'm gonna buy a RS-232-cable today. Hopefully I'll have a reply by then

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
donadoni said:
Well I have a KAON KSF-200 as well. The ting is that I can recieve 1/3 of the coded channels on Astra 19 and Hotbird 13, but I'm looking for more :). I would like to know what software you use for updating the software on you Kaon. I just got mine and I'm gonna buy a RS-232-cable today. Hopefully I'll have a reply by then

Well if it is like the Xtreme (also manufactured by Kaon!) you should have one slot for a card, two others for CAMS. At present there has been a shake down with the broadcasters and loads of changes on encryptions.

So what I am saying is there is not a lot to be had at the present until 'file guys' crack the codes.

Sorry to disappoint you!.....WR