help me in viewing adult channels

A

alok123

Dear All,

To view adult channels you need a dish, reciever, cam, smartcard etc, but i don't know where to buy the equipments.

Can anyone tell me the shop where in India, new delhi i can buy the right dish, reciever, cam, smartcard etc.

Please please help me with all the details, as i am new kindly help me!!

thanks
alok

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
As you are in India please post in the Indian section where the local experts will be able to help you far better than us Europeans on the forum. Post moved to a more appropriate section

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Let me point out first that getting adult TV in INdia via satellite is not going to be easy or cheap. You are going to need a BIG dish to get the Russian REN TV Channel. (Plenty of information about REN in the Indian Adult TV section so have a look around. )

Or if you are in a favoured location you could put up an 8-12 foot dish and get some of the channels off the European Hotbird satellites (again plenty of info about Hotbird reception on the forum)

Its going to be FAR easiier and cheaper to get your thrills off the internet!

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
It is critical to find it in india, Its better you get it from out side. ST1 subscription may cost you 7+, Telstar 18 may cost you the same. Get it watch it.