Help me to upgrade matrix reloaded Cam with Fun Card

Wattoo

Reaction score
Sir
I needed programming software which support fun 6 or 5 and hard ware attached to PC LPT port but duwagati site only shows programers which support fun card 4 256 Kb and most of them (hard ware programmer) are attachedto PC USB port or serial port.
help me

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What make is your programmer?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Reading through the thread it looks like Wattoo wants to update the keys and not the firmware with a Funcard, which is not possible AFAIK. The keys can be added manually, information comes from rrom many of the .txt attachments on the back of most of the FUNcard upgrades.

Wattoo

Reaction score
Hi Friends
I thank every body who helped me upgrading my matrix reloaded cam with fun card 6. I thank especially Rolfw,MilkyJetBlack,Gauros and Tutut for his the complete guide of matrix reloaded May 16,2004 . tocutters and man from uncle. i upgraded my cam to version 1.10 but I am not able to watch fullx1, full x2 . I waited about six minute to initialise the channels but in vain .there are no S*ca keys . what I should do now ? .Please help me .Thanks