HELP! Need replacement U-Bolts for Stab H120

DonnieH

Reaction score
I've managed to shear one of the bolts off the motor bracket on the Stab H120 that attaches to the mounting pole.

I have 2.5 inch U-Bolts but they are too small. Anyone got an idea what size they are and where I can get them from?

Thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I used long coach bolts on my last installation, just filed off half of the pan head to lock into the bracket.

DonnieH

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I ended up buying a threaded rod and bending it as it had to be 4 inches wide. Worked a treat.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well done, was going to do the same, but a friend of mine who owns an engineering company said he could get one made for me.

He took the broken one away (one side missing 3cm) and gave it to his foreman, who then gave it to one of the workers. The next day a plastic bag arrived with a perfectly made replacement part, but unfortunately the guy had made an exact copy of the broken U-bolt. :)