Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
T_G said:
How do you pay it, by credit card?

There are a whole array of booths as in picture above each booth there is a sign,

one shows a man and some coins, attendant payment with change given when attendant happy barrier is released

Another shows a credit card which allows you to make a card payment, once completed barrier goes up

Another shows a load of coins, which have to be thrown into a large receptacle to the correct value which releases the barrier,

you have to make sure you get in the correct approach lane that is all

Attachments

• toll.jpg
    toll.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 19

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
mattsnapper said:
go via toll road and Id almost guarantee you being there for a 17.30 kick off.

Topper said:
There are a whole array of booths as in picture above each booth there is a sign, you have to make sure you get in the correct approach lane that is all

mattsnapper said:
just hope your plane is not late I once paid £750 to fly to switzerland to see Simple Minds only for the plane to be late and only catching 5 songs!!

I will most certainly use the M6Toll road, unless there are serious problems with that route. I am taking with me a TomTom satnav, and I am subscribed to the traffic and radar camera warning system. I will keep updating it every 15 minutes or so, that way I will be able to divert in case of serious traffic problems.

I am using this satnav for a few years, and it is really brilliant.

I am flying Ryanair, as I have been for the last 10 years. In all this time it was only ever late once, and even then not for much. I reckon they have the best record for punctualitiy in the EU, but...fingers crossed...

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
mattsnapper said:
go via toll road and Id almost guarantee you being there for a 17.30 kick off.

Topper said:
There are a whole array of booths as in picture above each booth there is a sign, you have to make sure you get in the correct approach lane that is all

mattsnapper said:
just hope your plane is not late I once paid £750 to fly to switzerland to see Simple Minds only for the plane to be late and only catching 5 songs!!

I will most certainly use the M6Toll road, unless there are serious problems with that route. I am taking with me a TomTom satnav, and I am subscribed to the traffic and radar camera warning system. I will keep updating it every 15 minutes or so, that way I will be able to divert in case of serious traffic problems.

I am using this satnav for a few years, and it is really brilliant.

I am flying Ryanair, as I have been for the last 10 years. In all this time it was only ever late once, and even then not for much. I reckon they have the best record for punctualitiy in the EU, but...fingers crossed...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Have a safe journey T_G

Nisia tova

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Have a safe journey T_G

Nisia tova

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Yes, drive safely. Ryannair are pretty good on timekeeping, as you say. They frequently even manage to be early.

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Yes, drive safely. Ryannair are pretty good on timekeeping, as you say. They frequently even manage to be early.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Ay - A bit of smoke and mirrors, though: Their schedules have got a lot of slack in them, so if they take off "on time", they often arrive "early".

Coming back from Poitiers in Summer, our return flight took off half an hour before schedule and landed an hour ahead!

I love RyanAir, me :) (Despite the low key announcement of the end of zero fees for Electron Card use on 31 Dec)

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Ay - A bit of smoke and mirrors, though: Their schedules have got a lot of slack in them, so if they take off "on time", they often arrive "early".

Coming back from Poitiers in Summer, our return flight took off half an hour before schedule and landed an hour ahead!

I love RyanAir, me :) (Despite the low key announcement of the end of zero fees for Electron Card use on 31 Dec)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
T_G said:
If there are any professional drivers ín this forum, I need your help. It is a matter of almost life and death. we are talking football here :)

Basically, I need to start on a Saturday from London Stansted Airport around 13:00 hours to Old Trafford in Manchester

Shame you weren't sailing T_G, I could have worked you out a passage plan! ;)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
T_G said:
If there are any professional drivers ín this forum, I need your help. It is a matter of almost life and death. we are talking football here :)

Basically, I need to start on a Saturday from London Stansted Airport around 13:00 hours to Old Trafford in Manchester

Shame you weren't sailing T_G, I could have worked you out a passage plan! ;)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Yes, I think Ryanair revolutionised air travel in Europe. They have been taking the piss on several issues lately as has been reported, but I see that they have responded to some of the criticism.

Basically, I prefer an airline where I can get a cheap flight, no need for free crap food and drink that cost me 100$. I can manage without food for up to 5 hours without dying. I usually end up buying a coffee and a water, obviously pricy but still cheap considering that the flight cost 30 £ compared to 300 in pre-Ryanair days.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Yes, I think Ryanair revolutionised air travel in Europe. They have been taking the piss on several issues lately as has been reported, but I see that they have responded to some of the criticism.

Basically, I prefer an airline where I can get a cheap flight, no need for free crap food and drink that cost me 100$. I can manage without food for up to 5 hours without dying. I usually end up buying a coffee and a water, obviously pricy but still cheap considering that the flight cost 30 £ compared to 300 in pre-Ryanair days.

hoggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+motorised
My Location
london
whatever way you go do not go along the m25 to the m1 due to roadworks soon as you come of the m11, you could be stuck there for a long time. have a good trip and good luck.

hoggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+motorised
My Location
london
whatever way you go do not go along the m25 to the m1 due to roadworks soon as you come of the m11, you could be stuck there for a long time. have a good trip and good luck.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
He's going North up the M11, I hope - not South!

North - where the air is fresh (ie freezing cold!) and so are the women.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
He's going North up the M11, I hope - not South!

North - where the air is fresh (ie freezing cold!) and so are the women.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Almost ready to go!

What is the max speed I can go on the motoway before getting into real trouble?

TG

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Almost ready to go!

TG

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
T_G said:
Almost ready to go!

TG

officially 70 mph = 112.65408 kph

unofficially ...... average motorway speed is give as 79 mph = 127.138176 kph..you decide it is your license