Help needed Starsat 3200

cuteboy1

Reaction score
I have Starsat 3200 receiver and I can reach upto the point that it shows the screen for input code, but I cant seems to be able to enter new codes. Can any body help me in this or if any one have any help document available on this, as the manual that comes with the receiver dont have much on this topic, any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks & Best Regards

sedighi

Reaction score
My Location
iran
I cannot change ident & index code
but I can change Hex code
by pressing OK and going to to Hex code you will see two line, one of them is old code and one of them is empty line and you must enter new hex code to change it.

requichat

Reaction score
cuteboy1 said:
I have Starsat 3200 receiver and I can reach upto the point that it shows the screen for input code, but I cant seems to be able to enter new codes. Can any body help me in this or if any one have any help document available on this, as the manual that comes with the receiver dont have much on this topic, any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks & Best Regards
Hi cuteboy1,
can you help me please.
i have actually a STAR SAT SR-660D plus, i sent a mail for starsat@emirates.net.ae and for them my receiver is not original star sat , it 's a copy.
I to think, if it were possible to try upgrade with SR-X550D Plus SW.
itis possible for you to explain me how i can arriive there?
Can i use a RS232 cable normal or i use RX, TX and GND signals ?
so please help me
can you explain me step by step the method to upgrade my receiver?
thank you very much.
you can write on my adress directly : requinchat@valoi.fr

cuteboy1

Reaction score
HI I tried searching for the software for ur stb but so far none available, I am not sure if U can use the 550D software with 660 D coz if its a wrong software then ur STB will be dead, it will stop functioning completly So do it on ur own risk.

The cable has to be RX TX & GND.

Check out the website for starsat software

www.satsw.com

Their are 2 documents their one shows U the cable connection and
the other explains the method to upgrade "How_to_Use_eMUpgrade"

Best of Luck