help needed with 6 in 1 files

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
Blue Zeta cam funcard 2. Cas 2 interface with add-on
My Location
UK
I downloaded the mach1 6 in 1 files from the 2nd June but all I seem to be able to view on hotbird and astra are the free channels. The update didn't seem to do anything. I used the v4.4 hex file in the fun 6 in 1 folder. I also used the bin file in the key.bin folder. I have a cas2 interface with add-on, funcard2, blue zeta cam and an arcelik AS-510D CI digibox. The files updated the card ok with no errors. Am I using the right hex and bin files? I would be grateful if anyone could advise.

Thanks,

Darren.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Depends what your Zeta cam is programmed with. Zeta cams are normally for Fullx TV which uses neonotion encrytion which isn't going to help you open T*S. I believe you will need an MR or MRV cam, but I am no expert on the subject.

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
My Location
UK
The digibox is in an apartment I have abroard. When I bought the box, I also got the cam and card which was chipped at the time. I could watch bbc prime, multivision, eurosport and a few other channels. What I want to be able to do is chip the card myself, so when anyone goes to my apartment, all they have to do is put the cam in. I have just come back from my apartment and what I explained in the first journal didn't work. I have family going out next Sunday and I would like to find out what I need to do.

toppervte33h said:
Depends what your Zeta cam is programmed with. Zeta cams are normally for Fullx TV which uses neonotion encrytion which isn't going to help you open T*S. I believe you will need an MR or MRV cam, but I am no expert on the subject.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well you will need to find out from whoever provided you with the receiver and cam what they have put on it before anyone can even begin to formulate a solution. It may be that someone else on the forum recognises the spec and the details you have provided but you are not being very specific. Bin file for what? cam or receiver. You say what you have, but not when you last used it successfully. Things change on a daily basis in this hobby not monthly or annually. When you check on the cam in the menu of the receiver what does it say pentacrypt 1.09 or something like that. Or has someone flashed it for MR or MRV? without these details you will struggle. Whatever it turns out to be you shouldn't have problems updating it as you have a Cas II interface but you need to know what you have initially. Another possiblity is that your receiver is flashed with an emulator. Sorry but you will have to find out
It may also help you if you wread this thread by clicking here specifically post no 4

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
My Location
UK
I got the digibox, card and cam last November and I could watch the channels I mentioned previously. The channels became scrambled when family were there in January. I am not going out again until October so might not be able to answer your questions before then. I have tried finding out as much as possible about how they chipped the card but language barriers have caused problems. Thanks for your help in this anyway.

toppervte33h said:
Well you will need to find out from whoever provided you with the receiver and cam what they have put on it before anyone can even begin to formulate a solution. It may be that someone else on the forum recognises the spec and the details you have provided but you are not being very specific. Bin file for what? cam or receiver. You say what you have, but not when you last used it successfully. Things change on a daily basis in this hobby not monthly or annually. When you check on the cam in the menu of the receiver what does it say pentacrypt 1.09 or something like that. Or has someone flashed it for MR or MRV? without these details you will struggle. Whatever it turns out to be you shouldn't have problems updating it as you have a Cas II interface but you need to know what you have initially. Another possiblity is that your receiver is flashed with an emulator. Sorry but you will have to find out
It may also help you if you wread this thread by clicking here specifically post no 4