Help Needed

Benji

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have a fixed 1.8m dish. I'm looking to upgrade my whole setup as the signals i recieve aren't to strong. I have two LNB's also, one is some unknown make and the other an Invacom 0.3dB which does produce a lot better results.

Could someone suggest the best LNB and 1.8m dish i could buy and preferably a place to buy from.

Thanks in advance

Ben

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
Benji,
I think it would help if we new your general location, + What satellite you are aiming at.

Benji

Reaction score
basically for what i use a satellite for i need a minimum of 1.8m dish that i know. with neighboors and all thats big enough so i wouldn't like to go any bigger. i live in the midlands UK area. at the moment i have a Channel Master dish which i'm told was one of the best 1.8 dishes available. now they've gone bust i'm looking for a very good alternative. I'd stick with the dish however all i have is the dish and not the arms, i had to have those made and i don't think they are at the right length. i've tried to hunt down a new set of arms but as the company no longer exists thats pretty much impossible. so to save all the agrovation im justlooking at getting a whole new dish.

loftyj

Reaction score
Hi Benji
Your best bet is do internet search.

Have seen l.8mt adverts in what Satellite mag for £400 including polar mount no mention of drive required to motorised would think 36volt actuator heavy duty say £100 plus cost of feed horn and LMB.

there is a way out if you do a search satellite dish prime focal length you should be able to find out the length of the arms required to hold your LNB at the center of dish and correct distance.