Help!!! New Encryption for TV CABO?

JohnnyPa_3

Reaction score
Hello,

I heard that the TV CABO key doesn't change, some receivers can#t now watch it... Is that true? Can anyone help me? I have only a programme on my receiver and I thought the code changed....

For useful help I would be gratefull!
You can post it here or write me a mail to bigdoug@gmx.de

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi johnnypa 3. i´m not sure about the key being unchangeable. i´ve had a look round some key sites and can´t find any new key postings for cabo. but i did see a file for a tit card so i´ll try it later and let you know if it worked, or if any keys come up.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi again. just put the nagra emu from mach1 on a tit card, unfortunately it did not open cabo on my embedded mr. i´ll have a look on the key sites later on, i´m off to watch the footie on hotbird. good luck.

JohnnyPa_3

Reaction score
So it doesn´t really work? I don't understand very much, but can I change something, for example update the receiver software to watch it? It would be very helpfull if you could help me....
Nevertheless: Thanks for trying to help!!!!!!!!

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi again. it seems the keys have not changed, it´s to do with the emu. i had a look round some sites and one post said it was working on the xcam, dragoncam, newcamd & rom10. it also said that tit tmb2.7 fixed, was working but i think you need a conax cam for that. rob43

Skip

Reaction score
HI ! i got 2 receivers, Dsr5002 (coship clone(?)), that doe´sn´t work since yesterday SW:02B-2.98R-B39.01, HW:STS-MB.02A_SZL0 and i got also a Univers U4100 with SW: Leti v1.93 that works perfectly. ok, 2 deferents receisvers with 2 diferents SW but ist strange...very strange! the keys are the same, nothing is changed...
So, i need help too...

JohnnyPa_3

Reaction score
Skip said:
sorry my inglish !
Your english is good ;-) Don't worry about that. I have the DSR5002 too. Can we put a software upgrade on it or another software, so that it works? Please, if someone has a solution, tell us... or e-mail me bigdoug@gmx.de

Thanks!

Skip

Reaction score
thanks! yes, you can change the soft but it doesn´t work...

JohnnyPa_3

Reaction score
Skip said:
thanks! yes, you can change the soft but it doesn´t work...
Where do you found the software? Perhaps it is the old one and we need the new on. Can you give me the site? Probably it would be upgraded....

Thanks in advance.

cobzaruady

Reaction score
my cabo stop working today as well and i checked codes on www.sat-key.org and r still good .and then i changed by mistake nagra boxkey.now i'm completly lost . anyone cn help me?

jochuky

Reaction score
pls friends,can someone out there help me with d new keys to tv cabo,pls send it to my inbox,lovedats4real*yahoo.com,will be glad if u do.
jonathan

dentista

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
powerbox by octal tv
My Location
uk
cabo down as well on kaon ksf200s. my sw is v03.05.04 and hw is v16.80.91. loader v6.1.8.

any help or just have to wait?
cheers

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Not 100% sure, but I don't think this is the case - just an ECM I think.

jochuky

Reaction score
hello Waz,can u pls help me out,as per tv cabo been off the air,pls if have an idea wat is the problem help!

dentista

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
powerbox by octal tv
My Location
uk
whats an ecm? what do i have to change in my kaon?

cheers

piranha2002 said:
Foi o ECM que foi alterado!! :(

djc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020-S

88cm Triax Dish

1.8m Channel Master soon to be installed
My Location
Doncaster
dentista said:
whats an ecm?

cheers
Electronic Counter Measure at a guess ???

piranha2002

Reaction score
Podem-me dizer como normalmente mudam ou vao buscar os ficheiros para alterar a * Star ASR 3201 ??

A solucao para este problema parece estar para breve :D

djc said:
Electronic Counter Measure at a guess ???
There are a number of ways SATpirates avoid the ECM signal. They can simply keep the card out of the receiver (reducing the chance of being
connected when the bullet hits), "ECM bullet blockers" are now on the
market as are line switches. Some of the pirate companies claim their cards have never been "ECM'd" due toanti-ECM programming. The cards aren't permanently damaged by the ECM, they can be "unlooped" and reprogrammed in about 5 seconds if the pirate has an unlooper/programmer. The
unlooper/programmer hardware is available for about $200 on the
internet. DirectTV recently suffered a major blow when pirates discovered how to hack the new "HU" type SAT cards.
DirectTV has switched to exclusively selling systems using the "HU" type
smart card. My point here is that not all pirated DirectTV SAT cards will be effected, only the least sophisticated user will lose his pirated service. Even those who did lose their programming will send them back to the pirate programmer for reprogramming and be pirating again within two weeks.

DirectTV has done the pirates a great service by being so predictable. They always send the ECM bullet just before or sometimes during major sports events. Of course this allows pirates to prepare...

Ou seja é uma maneira de bloquear canais enviando blocos de informacao

ECM pid - a pid, first, is a unique identifier that helps the decoder to identify the various multiplexed streams coming in. Not only the video and the audios have a pid, but also various data streams have each a different pid. ECM is one of these data streams. It contains the crypted control words (CW) that are sent to the smartcard. The smartcard decyphers this CW using an Op key and send back the decyphered CW to the decoder. The decoder can then descramble the service using this CW. Each service has its own ecm pid and, in case of simulcrypt, several ECM pid, one for each conditional access it uses. Apparently some patches for receivers allows you to enter the ECM pid for a service, this is very useful to fix for example the problem we all face with TPS at the moment.