ASWELL .

MANY THANKS

DEREK

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Derek,

We need more information, such as:

What satellite receiver?

What CAM?

What Card?

You can find which channels are available HERE , all you have to do is select the package you wish to check (don't bother if they are irdeto 2, Mediaguard 2, or Viaccess 2) and click on the "DIG" logo, it will give you the contents of the package.

Once you've done that, we can advise you on where to get the files and how to program the card, most of this information is on the forum already in different sections.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Another good site is Duwgati's. See http://www.duwgati.com/

Also: note that we have been running this satellites.co.uk board for several years continuously (not many boards can claim that) and in that time a vast wealth of information has been built up. Try our search function and you'll almost certainly find all the answers you're looking for.

2old

D

d.brown7

hi rolf

my satellite receiver is a manhattan skyline 3000

my card is a gold card

at the moment i have no cam i am hoping to purchase
a cheap magic cam or you may have some ideas for
me .

thanks

derek

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Derek, apart from the problems with the software timebomb on the Magic Modules, they are still a good CAM. I would definitely go for a genuine one though, the clones are the ones experiencing the real problems.

You will really need a funcard to get the best out of a multi encryption CAM like the MM, but there are loads of files available and the links to file sites like Phill's are in Nobbly's Big Links forum.

D

d.brown7

hi rolfw

when you get time can you give me all the information
i require to start to programme .

i am very gratefull of your help as it is my first time
to programme .

also where is the cheapest place to buy fun cards and
cams from

once again thank you

derek

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
There are many good retailers for cards and CAMs around Derek, Astratech are certainly highly thought of, their Magic Modules are also genuine There is also Card Mania , have not bought from them so cannot comment, but the seem reasonable price wise.

There are loads of others and perhaps some other members can add to the list with personally recommended E-tailers

If you wish to have a practice with the software for using the Elvis, go to Phill's site (link in Nobbly's big links forum and download TJ's Multiprog 0.90 and a couple of gold gard single encryption files.

When you've downloaded them, connect up the Elvis, start the software.

Go to Setup and make sure that correct Com port is ticked

Got to MP Set and press power on, the software should then recognise the programmer.

Go to Pic, Select gold card, load the pic.hex and then the Eeprom.hex (may be called something with the designation 24C---)
Press the program button and it should program the card.

D

d.brown7

hi rolf

belive it or not i have spent all morning trying to
programme .
i think it has done what it should have done

i have done tj multiprog

rolf i have a aston cam at the moment

do you have to have a different cam every time you
programme a card or is it safe to take the card out of the cam and replace with another card .

also how will i be able to try the card out to see if it has
done the job .

thanks

derek

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Look HERE Derek there are a few channels available on Astra 19.2 E in Mediaguard 1 11739 V tp 66, so a Seca file on goldcard should decrypt them.

You can remove and replace the card as much as you like.

D

d.brown7

hi rolf

can you tell me how to download a programme right
from the start ,

ie
you have very kindly told me about the channels available
on astra 19 . 2e 11739v66 .

also can you onlt programme on a card once and is my aston cam any good for the cards i am using .

thanks rolf its nice to see there is someone that will help
others please keep in touch .
and will you very kindly tell me how to download a programme right from the start and also from the lyngsat
sheet .

thanks

derek

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Originally posted by d.brown7
can you tell me how to download a programme right
from the start ,

Sorry Derek, you've lost me there, do you mean the file for a card? If you do, then go here http://www.phillsfiles.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=6 , you will have to unpack the zip onto say your desktop to see the files, there will be a pic and an Eeprom file.

You can program a card many many times, but how many will vary from card to card.

D

d.brown7

hi rolf

i am sorry for being a nuisence however i have looked
at the site address you recently sent me but still no further
forward .

what i would like to programme is the likes of canal and
maybe some adult material .

what i was saying in my last message was wanting to know how to programme from the word go .

thanks

derek

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Right Derek, you have to go to the seca section at Phill's and download one of the zip files, unpack the contents to an easily found folder, perhaps one on the desktop. You will only need two hex files, one Pic and one Eeprom.

Got to the link that 2old4this mentions above., or this one http://www.satinfo.org/ENGversie/home.htm and navigate to software/programming/multiprog/gold card

http://www.satinfo.org/ENGversie/So...Multiprog for Elvis Programming Gold Card.htm

This gives you a blow by blow account of the programming process. There is not very much available with an aston CAM at the moment, is it a 1.03 or 1.05 as the files are different.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Derek
- what kind of Aston CAM have you got, and when did you purchase it?
The CAM type should be reported by the CI menu of your receiver.

- which channels do you want to receive specifically? You really must decide this before you can even know which type of card & CAM you need. There is no such channel as "canal". There are various "Canal+" variants across Europe, but they transmit under various different encryption systems. That's why you need to be specific.

- Lyngsat is merely a listing of satellites and their transponders & channels. The Lyngsat site will tell you the encryption system a channel uses, but it will not tell you how to receive it. It will certainly not tell you anything about pirate card options. You need to go to Lyngsat, find the encryption system of the channels you're interested in, and then depending on that you'll know the CAM/CA you need, and whether there's a pirate-card option or whether you would have to use an official subscription. Systems for which hacks are available in the public domain are: Mediaguard v1 (often colloquially referred to as "Seca v1"), Irdeto v1, Betacrypt v1, Viaccess v1, Nagravision, and Conax. The latter will require a special type of card though, and an actual Conax CAM. The others are available on goldwafer or funcards (to name but two types of card) in combination with a range of CAMs or reprogrammed receivers.

Please search the forum as I suggested for more information.

2old

D

d.brown7

hi 2 old for this

the channels i would like to programme if possible are as
follows .

kiosque 2 3 4 5 6 and so on

canal +

canal +bleu

canal + jaune

the card and aston cam that i have now is allowing me to watch c + blaw and c + rood .

if you yourself know of any channels that i could programme
i am not botherd what they are will you kindly tell me how
to programme .

i hope rolf has not fallen out with me its just that
working on the internet and with a computer is a new
game to me .

the more practice i get the better

thanks

derek

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No, still here Derek, been down the pub though, actually left the house for an evening:D

You won't get the Kiosque channels on 19.2, went to new unhacked encryption some while ago.

PS. You need to press the reply button instead of the new thread button, have had to merge the last few posts.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Derek,
The Kiosques are no longer hackable, That's gone to Mediaguard v2 some time ago. In fact that goes for the whole French Canal+ package

For the Dutch package (which includes Canal+blauw & rood you mentioned) please note: the extended package (including C+16:9, Discovery, National Geographic, and BBC-Prime) is also switching to Mediaguard v2 at the end of April. So you won't get that any more on a pirate card. That still does leave the basic Dutch package which actually also includes C+Blauw & rood, since they are also transmitted under another encryption system callled Irdeto v1. Irdeto v1 was the first digital system to be hacked and is still wide open. However, you will not be able to get it with the CAM you have. You need an Irdeto CAM.

I asked you what version of Aston CAM you have. Please check, and tell me when you bought it. Some kinds can be reprogrammed.

2old

D

d.brown7

hi 2 old for this

the aston cam i have for which i do not know what
version it is .
however on the back of the cam it states p / n 901274

dvb number 00 1608

i bought it of a friend of a friend allong with a gold
card which contains c + blauw c + rood and x zone
because i am going to lose the adult channel can you
help me in getting many others and as many scrambled
channels as possible .

thanks

derek

haga

Reaction score
My Location
Essex
There aint a whole lot more channels you will get with the seca cam, your best bet is to buy a mm and use 6-1 files on a fun card.
haga