Help on multiswitches please

peaceandlove

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm3500usb, TM5400usb super, cas3, m2+,Diablo wireless 2.3rev,
Stab usualsHH90 driving arcon multi 57cm dish with dual feed ,Skystar2 HDCI, Altdvb, My theatre,vplug, windows xp,
Arcon sweety 43cm for astra1 perched behind window
Multimo 40cm for ho
My Location
Slough, Berkshire
Can anyone help me out there on multi switches.
I live in a multi occupancy block and the only way for a dish is to make it available to all.
would like to know is it possible to use a quatro Lnb fed into a 4 in 8 out multiswitch for the use of sky tv. Would all 8 users have full access to all elements of sky without interfering with each other.
Also i heard that it is possible to bridge these switches but just cant get my head round this. is it possible to have two of these switches connected together so that 16 users could watch from the same dish.
can all multiswitches be connected together
finally is there any websites i can go to to get more info on how multiswitches work
Thanks in advance

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can look HERE for more information on Multiswitches and their installation. You can get 16 outlet multiswitches, so no need to cascade in your case, this not a simple installation though, as you need to earth bond it and output levels are critical.

Click HERE for information on a range of switches.