HELP PLEASE !!!. The MR cam not recognised anymore.

nono

Reaction score
The 29th I downloaded a matrix~reloaded.bin, transformed it to.upd then I installed it with laptop & ucas loader on the MR 1180 (T*S fixed the 27th) .
I insert it in my l'Echostar 3600 ip. T*S wasn't working. In the menu I discovered that the echostar didn't recognised the MR cam anymore as if it wasn't there, same with ucas loader. What can I do to recover my MR
icon_interrogation.gif

AIDEZ MOI SVP
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

sharrrrk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
cam and card
That what happens to me with my matrix Revolution the cam was converted to another system which is DCAS.

I think we have to use CAS 2 interface to sort this out. Because the file you and I we used converted our cam to another cam system so that the laptop well not recognized as Matrix cam.

at the moment I don’t have CAS 2 interface, but within 5 days I well.

I hope some one else can explain what that dam file is? and way it converted the cam?

nono

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer. I don't have CAS 2 interfase so I will wait for your results and I hope it will work.:D

Merci beaucoup.

advance

Reaction score
Since I download a file called ‘matrix~reloaded.bin’ and programmed the MR cam with it using my dell laptop PCMCIA port the cam now refuses to work, my receiver does not see the cam and my laptop does not detect the cam and when it does I get a yellow ‘!’ in device manger and a ‘code 10’ error is there a solution to this problem?

Buccaneer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish old Samsung 9000 matrix
I have had a similar problem. I have a matrix revolution cam. After updating the firmware using funcards the cam was no longer recognised. Thinking that the cam had given up the ghost, I bought a reloaded cam. After upgrading the firmware on this cam it also was not recognised. So I thought two dead cams: I need a cas interface to repair them (getting expensive huh). I have used the cas interface on both cams, following the instructions carefully but still they are not recognised. I asked for help in various forums- one idea was to program the reloaded with UCAS 3.0 and then reprogram with an old reliable matrix file. I tried this; UCAS was recognised by the receiver ( so I guess that is working ok) but when I installed the reloaded firmware and the xilinx file the cam was still dead.
Looking around the forums this does not seem to be an isolated problem there seems to be a whole lot of dead cams out there that people have either updated with funcards or laptops recently. Is there some sort of killer file out there?
If anyone can help or let me have a surefire method for recovering these cams I would be eternally grateful

Bucc

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Buccaneer said:
I have had a similar problem. I have a matrix revolution cam. After updating the firmware using funcards the cam was no longer recognised. Thinking that the cam had given up the ghost, I bought a reloaded cam. After upgrading the firmware on this cam it also was not recognised. So I thought two dead cams: I need a cas interface to repair them (getting expensive huh). I have used the cas interface on both cams, following the instructions carefully but still they are not recognised. I asked for help in various forums- one idea was to program the reloaded with UCAS 3.0 and then reprogram with an old reliable matrix file. I tried this; UCAS was recognised by the receiver ( so I guess that is working ok) but when I installed the reloaded firmware and the xilinx file the cam was still dead.
Looking around the forums this does not seem to be an isolated problem there seems to be a whole lot of dead cams out there that people have either updated with funcards or laptops recently. Is there some sort of killer file out there?
If anyone can help or let me have a surefire method for recovering these cams I would be eternally grateful

Bucc

Cant understand why they dont work, But if you dont want to buy the cas 2 & if you want you could post your cam to me and I could put it through the cas2 for you but only if you think its knackered and all else fails. I have a matrix r working here and always programme it with the cas 2 and works all the time. Or maybe someone near you could try it for you in their one.

mahama

Reaction score
I have the same problem and no cas 2 to fix it. Please let us know how you fixed the problem.