Help please: who is that dopehead, Pete Doherty?

Donzo Bonzo

My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
I admit, I'll never be a teenager again, so I am clueless as to who certain "young" people are in the "news".

Such as bug-eyed Pete Doherty. Who the heck is this drip? He looks like he has an IQ of a monkey, and he looks like a monkey too. I read one story last week where he was seen drinking from a bottle of vodka in an alley. Tramps were stepping over him!

He looks a freak and acts a p**s head.

Yet he's dated Kate Moss, Patsy Kensit, that chick from Girls Aloud, and loads of other hot babes. He's never short of totty. Now he's in the newspaper for making a "fan" pregnant. Like what is his appeal?

And what exactly does he DO? If my life depended on it, I couldn't tell you who the heck he is!! :confused

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
He's a pop star (a much over used term nowadays) you don't need to be bright, smart or intelligent, just famous these days. :)

Donzo Bonzo

My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
rolfw. :)

This Pete character may be a "pop star" but he's not exactly good looking. He makes Gareth Gates look like George Clooney!:D

God knows what the likes of stylish Patsy and Kate sees in him.:confused There's a story in the newspaper today saying he's a recovering hard drugs user who kicked down the door of a friend and smashed up his TV when he was on drugs....:rolleyes: