Help please with Conax & Nagra....

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
Hi, hope someone can explain this for me. I have a Patched Kaon receiver and am using a FreeXTV Cam (aka Joker v0.78) with a blue Tit card. Using my 3.5 serial multiprogramer I have successfully programmed S*ca files WLTDO and obtained satisfactoy viewing results:) . I've obtained various Conax and Nagra files and although they transfer to the Tit card ok I get no picture:confused . I've used Titanium Loader, Multi-Pro and a couple of others but no joy. Am I doing something wrong or is it just a compatibility problem? Could someone point me in the direction of a working Conax file and recommend a channel to test on? Many thanks.

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
Ok. Having spent a few hours trawling the net I discover the Joker Cam can not take Conex cards, files etc:-ohmy . Also the the Joker states Nagra (with remote-BK). I've spent a while trying to find out what this means but no joy as yet:confused . Would this be a Titanium file and some remote entered numbers? If so any pointers would be most welcome. Thanks again.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I don't think you will get CNX with your J cam.