Help please

littleun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skystar 2 card+motorised dish
Have latest progdvb,got yanksee, got latest softcam key file, my dish is motorised and can get ftv channels O.K. but no scrambled one,s am I missing anything, I used to do this about a year ago but have noticed alot has changed since then, could someone let me know a scrambled channel that I should receive with the above software so I can check it out properly, used to like the films on 1W and 30W aswell as the dirty channels( mainly for me missus), thanx all.....

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
There is a wide choice of emus at the moment. S2emu, CAPI, Vplug, Emunation and several others.

Pick whichever you fancy, get the matching key file and any other bits you need, chuck them all in the root directory, and hopefully you're done. If you read loads of threads in this section (and use the superb search function) you will achieve what you want.

Put in a little research time here and it will pay off. If you're still stuck, shout and we'll fix you up.

STICK

littleun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Thanx BGonaSTICK will let let you know how I get on, oh for the old days it was so simple then.........

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL, it's still pretty simple m8 :)

littleun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Still no joy BGonaSTICK m8y, think it,s me that must be simple or just getting old, I got the up to date 6in1 and converted it with fun2md, but still nothing, also got the other emus and tried them, when I go on progdvb/plugins/yanksee/show monitor it says Key 00(invalid key), am also running Snitch aswell,tried this on 30w,1w,13e and 19e but nothing on them all. Is it possible to get Taquilla on 30w with softcam cos I used to like their films, Thanx for your time and input m8y really appreciate it....... ;)

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Hi mate -
right, I assume you have the latest S2 (1.13.1(dvbsoft.net\download.php)) Unzip into the Progdvb folder.
Get some keys (http://byksat.kabel1.cz/dreambox)
Unzip that into the ProgDvb folder.
Nothing else tricky needs to be in there.

That should do it. :)

L.

littleun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Thanx fella,s am getting some now.........;)