Help Please !!!

rs_andy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 M Motorised Dish, Technomate DAPCI Reciever, Dynamite USB & Serial Programmer
Hello All, Im a Newbie to the sat business,

The thing is im having few problems problems installing a motorised system. i have mounted the the dish ok on the wall and everything but kinda cant find all the satellites avaliable. I have managed to find the Astra Satellite on 19.2 East but when i do a scan for the rest it does not find anymore sats.

The system i have bought is a Tecnomate 1600 2Ci, using the Usals (Diseq) Motor.

I not sure how start to do a proper intallation. on the Dish baking there are angels and also where the motor bracket holing it to the wall there are angles. and i have seen also on the motor where the stump is that holds the sat there are angles, this is at 0.

Im Located in North London (England).

I would Greatly appreciate any advice and help given.

Thank You Very Much

RS Andy

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I would have a look at this thread http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=41166 , covers pretty much everything you want.

The scale on the dish should be set at your lattitude or set with the correct elevation, the figure is normally in the dish manual. The scale on the dish should be set again at the figure provided in the manual, but can be adjusted to suit when scanning for the due South satellite, for you this should be close to 1W.

rs_andy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 M Motorised Dish, Technomate DAPCI Reciever, Dynamite USB & Serial Programmer
Thank You Rolf for that.

Thanks