help plz!!!!!!!!!funcard burning

watani

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellites
hi.i have just purchased a cas-interface 3 and a funcard4 and goldcard.i just wonder if any1 can help me with the programming and where can i find updates and flash-memories file and...Tanx

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum watani

Could I suggest you have a look at the links section (formerly nobbly's big links) There are lots of key sites there to find what you need. As regards the how to do it, why not try searching the cams and cards section for a how to. If you find a particular problem then come back and post it and I am sure someone will help you

watani

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellites
Tanx alot for ur replay...preciated
but i have still problem finding the data hex files to use in cas interface3.i want to programs a funcard4 and a goldcard.is there a upd. program or a site or....

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
watani said:
but i have still problem finding the data hex files to use in cas interface3.i want to programs a funcard4 and a goldcard.is there a upd. program or a site or....

Hi watani

Have you explored the links section here?

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40