Help! really need help! Smartcard with Humax

heiman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi anybody,

I recently got a Humax 5400z receiver and was told it was patched. So doesent this mean it has all the cam already loaded on the receiver?..
Seca,viaccess, irdeto. So i inserted a Seca viewing card into the machine but it reads (Invalid Smartcard) why does it say this?, does it mean that it has not been patched to all Cams such as Seca?
When i tried to put on a seca channel it still says scrambled!!
Can anybody help?

Much appreciated
Heiman

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have you tried any of the 5in1 files Heiman? these are designed for the patched Humax.

Rolf

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Your patched humax is a reciever that has a Cam slot that is compatable with most forms of encryption, ie each broadcaster has their own form of encryption Nagravision,Viaccess,Secca,Irdeto,to name
a few,to watch these you would need the corresponding Cam socket,so in theory you would need 5 or more, and averaging 80quid each its a lot of bucks to watch most channels, Now a patched CAM emulates these
seperate Cams so hence only that 1 needed.BUT a cam slot is only a card clever reader more is still required, a CARD.most people use a 5 in 1 funcard,(files found in nobblys downloads )this is the encryption codes wrote on a file we download and write to a smartcard,
(programmer needed)about 50 quid.Dave.

heiman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
OK, thanks for the replies!!

So all i need is a 5 in 1 Funcard?, where can this be obtained from?..Does this mean the Seca card will not work that i have currently got?..and how do you update the sat codes on the Humax 5400z?

Thanks
Heiman

A

aanfild

go to maxking.com.iv`e got humax54000z and i use a siver card and a vx micro programmer it all works a treat.

A

aanfild

go to maxking.com.iv`e got humax54000z and i use a siver card and a vx micro programmer it all works a treat.