Help required if posssible.

viduka

Reaction score
I am relativley new to this so any help would be appreciated.I have a Manhatten 3000 plus 90cm dish which i bought with a 5 in 1 Irdeto Cam and a funcard.I then bought a Magic Module 1.04 with a programmer when I found I would be able to watch the Conax progs on Thor.Since that went off I have reprogrammed to CAM a couple of times but am unsure which versions will work best for my receiver ie Penta,Beta etc. Can I get a programme to get Thor working again, or does this not exist? Also which download for a funcard works best with the Magic Module and my receiver or does it just depend on what I download to the Magic Module.I have seen downloads for Penta 1.11 and then other things saying they should not be used?

Phew !

Sorry so many questions, but its all a bit confusing!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hello Viduka....not a Leeds supporter by any chance? Conax has gone from the MM so the safest software version is Penta 1.09. With most 6 in 1 files on a funcard you can get a lot of free stuff but the card will need constant updating because of code changes. NEVER update the MM with a beta version or any other version that has not been tested thoroughly. Take a look at Nobblys big link forum on this site which will lead you to sites where you can download files. :)

viduka

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!

PS Someone has to be a Leeds supporter!Dont they?

pajo100

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 /1.8 Channel Master fully 36v motorised 58west to 42east Pace MSS500 Positioner
,Technomate 6900 Super HD ,Humax 8100PVR oh and a Amstrad Sky+ digibox.
My Location
Ireland
Nobody admits it nowadays!!!! ^-J ^-J this guy is a MU supporter, now he has something to shout about!! :-righton :-righton :-righton

viduka

Reaction score
Whats that then. Semi finals of the Champions League again!
Yours bitter & twisted !