ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows 98

echostar 3600dip reciever
channel master 1.2
My Location
UK
ok ok.. were can i get the motherboard drivers from? do you know which one.. its frustating because i do not even know which motherboard i have or how to check it all it says on the chips on the motherboard is SOYO.. any suggestions from that.. i thought they were some computer geniuses on here..

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Nope - you are the student, and this is a SATELLITE forum therefore we are satellite genii. You will not ellicit much help with posts like that.

I found a SOYO graphics driver in 90 seconds on google. Maybe a visit there with a motherboard query would do some good.

L.

hillen1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows 98

channel master 1.2
My Location
UK
i must be speaking RUSSIAN! i've tried all the google stuf it says that theres a file to download but the sites are bogus.. im not that good with computers so why would i be searching for something i dont even know the name of.. i would just like to know what motherboard file im looking for or if anyone has a link!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Theres plenty of computer geniuses on here, (For instance, I run a network of over 300 computers at the local high school for starters, but theres folks who know much more about whats happening "under the bonnet" than me).

Its much more difficult to diagnose problems with someone elses machine than fix a problem in the computer you are sitting in front of.

I ask you - how much is your time worth? Tenner an hour? If so if you spend 3 or 4 hours trying to find drivers, you have already "paid for" a replacement graphics card. :D

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
hillen1 said:
i must be speaking RUSSIAN! i've tried all the google stuf it says that theres a file to download but the sites are bogus.. im not that good with computers so why would i be searching for something i dont even know the name of.. i would just like to know what motherboard file im looking for or if anyone has a link!

If you are going to snotty to folks trying to help you I strongly suggest you find another forum to help you. We CANT help with mobo queries - many drivers are specific to the motherboard, and you need to identify it.

This is a good starting place for you: www.soyo.com.tw

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Seen Enough

Closed

hillen1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows 98

channel master 1.2
My Location
UK
this forum sucks and satdudez is wayyyyy beter!

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Then you need to go there with your query obviously :)

L.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Pity. If he'd stayed here he may have learnt how to spell.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'll tell you what hillen1, I've seen your posts on Satdudez, a forum of which I am also a member, you have 67 posts and all sucking in information. You appear to be:

A: About 12

B: Not too bright

C: A Leech, (you take information, never provide)

Several people here have tried to help you, but instead of working with them, you choose to insult them, I had already provided you with and answer and that was to load windows XP, it will identify motherboards and graphics adapters and is very easy to get hold of, particularly amongst fellow students, you just need to use a little ingenuity.

We would rather you spend your time over on another forum, as your input does nothing for us here. To get answers to problems, you need to give appropriate information, we are not mind readers and do not take kindly to people throwing hissy fits over their own ineptitude.

I really have to say that you are not a sad loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.