Help ! Supermax Super 6000 Ci Plus problem !

gabrielbadea

Reaction score
Hi ! I have big problem with my receiver Supermax Super 6000 Ci Plus ! I tried to made software update with (5512)_SSM3_BootMake_0029 . I received " upgrate successfuly " and after that I restored manually the receiver from power supply On / Off. On front panel on my STB, I have "Eend". After that the STB is block. I can't reboot the receiver.
Please , help me !
I will appreciate all your sugestions !
Thank you very much !

vinceben

Reaction score
gabrielbadea said:
Hi ! I have big problem with my receiver Supermax Super 6000 Ci Plus ! I tried to made software update with (5512)_SSM3_BootMake_0029 . I received " upgrate successfuly " and after that I restored manually the receiver from power supply On / Off. On front panel on my STB, I have "Eend". After that the STB is block. I can't reboot the receiver.
Please , help me !
I will appreciate all your sugestions !
Thank you very much !

Not sure if you have sorted your problem yet, but try this...

Turn receiver off and then on whilst holding the "Channel Up" button.
(display should show "029")
The loader will display the connection as "Disconnected", and will fail to connect if you try. This is OK. All instructions I have had state that you have to connect with loader at this point. When I got to this stage I thought that my receiver had got stuck and I started to panic.
Just click the "lightbulb" icon on the Loader(still says disconnected) and load the file (5512_VEx_Boot_SSM3_SUPER-CI 6000 PLUS_FMB615c091804 MO00.25.hex). (It can take a short while for it to update)
When complete receiver will display "Eend"
Turn receiver off and back on with the power switch on receiver.
Load in new CAS files as normal.
Receiver should now be OK

Hope this helps

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
asiasat 3
My Location
pakiastan
Dear sir tell me how can upgrade my receiver with newworld software i have receiver suparmax 6000 plus