Help Technomate TM-5500D Super

Node

Reaction score
I am trying to get DishNetwork 119W channels with this receiver. I have applied the patch entered the active keys and setup the satellite data correctly.

However I am only able to get, Dish Infornation channel; PPV Information channal, Nasa, Angel, and all of the Music channels which I think are no encrypted channels.

All of the other channels have a symbol "S" next to them. When selected I am getting a channel scramble message.

Is there a patch to make this receiver work like the Pansat 2500A or the BlackBird receiver to open these scramble encrypted nargarvision channels.

Also does anyone know what is the master code for the unit.

Node

scrambler

Reaction score
Their is a patch you can find available on the first page. Follow the instructions and it will help you. I do have the same unit as yours

macone

Reaction score
hello scrambler..
I have a Technomate 5500ci that brought from uk and all channels working.(i think) Now in spain and all set up and trying to get digi + on either astra or 30w but after inputting keys still scrambled. what am i doing wrong?? it it's connected i am getting multivision on tps fine but not the tps cine channels..i thought that the keys will work for the whole lot and not differerentiate if same package??
thanks macone

scrambler said:
Their is a patch you can find available on the first page. Follow the instructions and it will help you. I do have the same unit as yours

rahmink

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pansat 3500sd
directv ka/ku 5 LNB
My Location
USA
I have a Pansat 3500sd and I just want to descramble either DishNetwork or DirecTV channels. I don't care which. Which ever is easier is good for me. What patch do I need to install?