Help to open TPS on dream 500s

kingofking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have a starsat sr-x130d plus, and i use my pc to upgrade it
Hiya All,

Ok .24here is my problem: I have bought this box 2 weeks ago. Have downloaded the Gemini project 3.6. The active cams are (CCcam 2.0.3, Evocamd2.16, Mgcamd1.24)

I have dowanloaded the latest keys, for TPS, satans and so on from
rdo-dreambox but the TPS didn't woek.

could anyone using the same image and the TPS work with him, send me his Var folder in order to make the TPS work.

Have tried many settings but still the TPS not working.

If anyone would like to help plz add me to his messenger and work with me to make it work.

cheers

wolfreen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar
My Location
Holland
I have the same problem exactly, with D+ work the updating fine but not with tps

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
TPS keys change every 10 minutes or so. Unless you have an autoupdating system it doesnt work.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
kingofking said:
Hiya All,

Ok .24here is my problem: I have bought this box 2 weeks ago. Have downloaded the Gemini project 3.6. The active cams are (CCcam 2.0.3, Evocamd2.16, Mgcamd1.24)

I have dowanloaded the latest keys, for TPS, satans and so on from
rdo-dreambox but the TPS didn't woek.

could anyone using the same image and the TPS work with him, send me his Var folder in order to make the TPS work.

Have tried many settings but still the TPS not working.

If anyone would like to help plz add me to his messenger and work with me to make it work.

cheers

Mgcamd 1.24 will AU TPS if you go to France 4 and wait a minute or two to clear.

Remove old tps.au from var/keys, Mgcam will place a working one in the file when updated.

Llew

wolfreen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar
My Location
Holland
many thanks i find the same idea in a dutch forum but it work with Ccam 2.02 and above, and it works with mult****n and AB sat but the rest of tps, its still black