amman
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tehnosat 9800P Omega DICP
2CI
My Location
jordan
Hi there,
Hve a technosat 9800p omega dicp.Installed latest software and software for keys(R3c... file)

Hispasat @30W and Hotbird@13E hve been successfully unscramblled/working except for TV Cabo software which is currently not available.

My question is :

hve the following sats : Astra1/Astra2A/Sirus 2 with lots of scramblled channels that should open since most of them are the same found in hispasat and Hotbird.

Are there key softwares for them that can be obtained /downloaded into the receiver to unscrambell them.

In the affirmative, wud appreciate yr advice as where these files can be found on the web.

TIA

amman

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
amman said:
Hi there,
Hve a technosat 9800p omega dicp.Installed latest software and software for keys(R3c... file)

Hispasat @30W and Hotbird@13E hve been successfully unscramblled/working except for TV Cabo software which is currently not available.

My question is :

hve the following sats : Astra1/Astra2A/Sirus 2 with lots of scramblled channels that should open since most of them are the same found in hispasat and Hotbird.

Are there key softwares for them that can be obtained /downloaded into the receiver to unscrambell them.

In the affirmative, wud appreciate yr advice as where these files can be found on the web.

TIA

amman

No - different encryption systems. Anything scrambled at 28E (Astra 2) is totally secure.

19E - Astra 1 some is open with a dragon cam. Premiere only with a particular type of card.

Sirius - some of the Cryptoworks feeds are currently available.

Files / keys can be found on the usual file sites - there are thousands of them around!

amman

amman
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tehnosat 9800P Omega DICP
2CI
My Location
jordan
Analoguesat said:
No - different encryption systems. Anything scrambled at 28E (Astra 2) is totally secure.

19E - Astra 1 some is open with a dragon cam. Premiere only with a particular type of card.

Sirius - some of the Cryptoworks feeds are currently available.

Files / keys can be found on the usual file sites - there are thousands of them around!

Many thks yr reply.

Astra 2a : noted
Astra 1/19E: any available keys files to download into receiver instead of cards/Cams.
Sirus- Wud appreciate yr clarification>

Re files/Keys cud u pls list some sites/locations if it is permissible.

Best regds

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders