Help what is a good c-band lnb

R

Rd100

Help what is a good c-band lnb to use with my andrews c-band feed horn and where can i buy one as my supplyer only have ku-band lnbs

Orthoclipse

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Various
Rd100 said:
Help what is a good c-band lnb to use with my andrews c-band feed horn and where can i buy one as my supplyer only have ku-band lnbs

Astrotel make decent 15K and 17K WR229 C-band LNBs and will sell direct.
h**p://www.astroteleurope.com/astrotel_tvro_lnbs.asp

Norsat make high performance LNBs but they are very expensive.
h**p://www.norsat.com/n22100.asp

WR229 and WR75 LNBs have just one probe and you will only receive one polarity if you bolt them directly to the feedhorn. They are not like C120 LNBs which can switch from one probe to another. They need a polariser of some sort, either magnetic or mechanical, to receive both polarities.

The US version of ebay.com has lots of cheap C-band equipment.

R

Rd100

ok sure thanks for the tip i will have to find a a c-band lnb, And a polariser but you do not see alot for polarisers around these days

Orthoclipse said:
Astrotel make decent 15K and 17K WR229 C-band LNBs and will sell direct.
h**p://www.astroteleurope.com/astrotel_tvro_lnbs.asp

Norsat make high performance LNBs but they are very expensive.
h**p://www.norsat.com/n22100.asp

WR229 and WR75 LNBs have just one probe and you will only receive one polarity if you bolt them directly to the feedhorn. They are not like C120 LNBs which can switch from one probe to another. They need a polariser of some sort, either magnetic or mechanical, to receive both polarities.

The US version of ebay.com has lots of cheap C-band equipment.

kingking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HUMAX RECEIVER
My Location
EUROPE
give us some pictures of all what we need to catch c bn dlnb's polirator etc thanks