Help with buying setup

boro59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+, Diseqc1.2 h-h sg2100a motor, Triax 90cm dish, 0.2 lnb,
My Location
cleveland, england
Hi all,
This is my first post, as i am a newbie i`m not sure which system to buy, after reading a lot of posts on this site i think i know what i want but need confirmation if this is a decent setup. This will be my first motorised system, I`ve installed numerous sky systems in the past so have a rough idea how to tune in saying that its only astra sat.

Anyway here goes:
Technomate 1500ci+
Motek sg2100a motor
90cm dish
smart titanium lnb 0.2db
Then the usual t+k brackets, coax, etc.
I live in the north east of england near middlesbrough 40 miles south of newcastleis this dish ok for my area no obstructions from east to west, also would i be able to pick up most of satallites. Any help much appreciated
cheers all
kev

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Nothing wrong with that.
Very good place to start, 90cm is a good size dish and the 1500 is a very versatile bit of kit ;) . The SG2100 is one of the better DiSEqC motors as well.

L.:)

OldBen

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD110 with multi LNB 28.5E, 23.5E, 19E, 13E Inverto Black Ultra's (Black Premium on 28.5) into multiswitch. VU+ Duo. Emitor Satlook Lite meter.(Retired: Technomate 1500CI+, Moteck DG2100 DisEqC Motor, Metronic 85cm Clear Dish, Invacom 0.3db LNB
My Location
UK
boro59 said:
Hi all,
This is my first post, as i am a newbie i`m not sure which system to buy, after reading a lot of posts on this site i think i know what i want but need confirmation if this is a decent setup. This will be my first motorised system, I`ve installed numerous sky systems in the past so have a rough idea how to tune in saying that its only astra sat.

Anyway here goes:
Technomate 1500ci+
Motek sg2100a motor
90cm dish
smart titanium lnb 0.2db
Then the usual t+k brackets, coax, etc.
I live in the north east of england near middlesbrough 40 miles south of newcastleis this dish ok for my area no obstructions from east to west, also would i be able to pick up most of satallites. Any help much appreciated
cheers all
kev

While I am in the south (level with London, but not in it) and cannot comment on the dish size sutibility, the kit list is the same as what I recently bought (I have a 0.3db Invacom LNB instead) and I am super-happy :D

Excellent strength signals, technomate is easy to use (and *enhance* with alternate firmware) and the Moteck is pretty quiet in operation.

So all in, I recommend your choices ;)

Paul.

boro59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+, Diseqc1.2 h-h sg2100a motor, Triax 90cm dish, 0.2 lnb,
My Location
cleveland, england
Thanx for the input lads think i will go for that setup. Now just have to find the best deal.