help with channels lists ...

billyie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 500 super using 1.5mtr motorised dish
Dreambox 500+
My Location
Ireland
hi folks....just new with dream box..but considering the complex knowledge one needs to use this brill box..,..doing ok...but a little stuck..
i have had pics from astra 28.2...to include the channels on eurobird too...you now..all itv's and bbc's and others.... and all worked fine....but then got curious..and downloaded channels list from "king of sat"..my first venture to do something with this DM 500+...but they have organised it into two lists......" Astra" and "Eurobird".. which i dont mind..but even though the Astra set of channels work....which include itv's and bbc's ..the eurobird set of channels dont work at all....although when you change channels under the Eurobird channels list..the dish info suplied by the Dreambox menu does show good signal levels of 85 %...and the free channels work without a flicker under the Astra settings..so doubt dish is off....but think it might be a setting or something needed to be edited in the menu of the DB...if some one can tel me what to look at...??
would really appreciate some help...cos think i would like it as two seperate lists..Astra chanels and eurobird channels....Thanks...billyie.

billyie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 500 super using 1.5mtr motorised dish
Dreambox 500+
My Location
Ireland
hi folks....just new with dream box..but considering the complex knowledge one needs to use this brill box..,..doing ok...but a little stuck..
i have had pics from astra 28.2...to include the channels on eurobird too...you now..all itv's and bbc's and others.... and all worked fine....but then got curious..and downloaded channels list from "king of sat"..my first venture to do something with this DM 500+...but they have organised it into two lists......" Astra" and "Eurobird".. which i dont mind..but even though the Astra set of channels work....which include itv's and bbc's ..the eurobird set of channels dont work at all....although when you change channels under the Eurobird channels list..the dish info suplied by the Dreambox menu does show good signal levels of 85 %...and the free channels work without a flicker under the Astra settings..so doubt dish is off....but think it might be a setting or something needed to be edited in the menu of the DB...if some one can tel me what to look at...??
would really appreciate some help...cos think i would like it as two seperate lists..Astra chanels and eurobird channels....Thanks...billyie.