eghamhigh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar 808 2CI
Matrix Reloaded Cam
Fixed dish 13E
My Location
Surrey/Berks Border
Newbie again. I clicked around and have managed to disable the receiver from using PAL1 setting for TV - I cannot see the echostar menu anymore on the TV! The reset to factory settings seems to only work via the menus which I cannot see - durrr - how do I get round this?
I've no idea what TV protocol the Echostar is set to now either. Switching everything on and off has not improved. Does the receiver have any other reset options? Help!

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
eghamhigh said:
Newbie again. I clicked around and have managed to disable the receiver from using PAL1 setting for TV - I cannot see the echostar menu anymore on the TV! The reset to factory settings seems to only work via the menus which I cannot see - durrr - how do I get round this?
I've no idea what TV protocol the Echostar is set to now either. Switching everything on and off has not improved. Does the receiver have any other reset options? Help!

Have you a TV with a scart or other video input? This will show the output of the receiver from which you can see the menu.

eghamhigh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar 808 2CI
Matrix Reloaded Cam
Fixed dish 13E
My Location
Surrey/Berks Border
I've fixed it now. Had to take the receiver to a neighbour who had a more modern TV
and then change the settings from PALB/G back to PAL1 or perhaps it was the channel setting that had changed itself (i'm sure with my help) to 38. So panic over.