Help with French TV please and Fracarro

tyshaunty

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Normal computer, Sky satellite
Hi

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post it, I couldnt work out which part of the forum would be best

I am trying to find out something about French tv

As I'm sure you all know, there is a satellite lag with Sky Digital of between 0.5 and 2.5 seconds if you are watching via Digital rather than through a tv ariel or analogue. Is this the same in France?

My friend is watching French tv (TF2 etc) through a Fracarro system. Will this be slower than watching it through an ariel, or will it be the same speed?

In the old days of analogue, there was no difference between BBC1 on terrestrial, and BBC1 watching through an analogue box. Is this the same with the current French system which i have mentioned?

I hope this makes sense. Speed is massively important to me on this, half a second can make a huge difference

Thanks for any help which anyone can offer

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
tyshaunty said:
In the old days of analogue, there was no difference between BBC1 on terrestrial, and BBC1 watching through an analogue box.

:confused BBC 1 was never carried on analogue :D

Having said that the F1 coverage on ITV can be anything up to 4 seconds behind RTL (digital and analogue) which suggests the delays are being introduced in the UK equipment

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
tyshaunty said:
Hi

Speed is massively important to me on this, half a second can make a huge difference

Thanks for any help which anyone can offer

intriguing:rolleyes:
sport, gambling or both:)

tyshaunty

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Normal computer, Sky satellite
Both

I'm not looking to gain an advantage on anyone. I just dont want to be behind anyone either :)