help with geotrack diseqc motor

ish

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive replaced my faulty diseqc motor with new geotrack h-120 diseqc motor but after I installed the new motor and as soon Iconnect the coxcial
cable to my technomate tm-1000d receiver the receiver menu coulour which displayed on my tv screen gone total green and the receiver didnt respond to the
remotecontrol and kept switching on and off, despite replacing the receiver the same happend.
It did work fine with afriend humax5400 but not with my TM receivers.
Dont know whats the problem, any help very apprecited!!
thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Could possibly be a current overload caused by the motor, seems odd that the Humax is OK with it though. If you disconnect the LNB from the motor, do you still get the problem? Is there a possibility of swapping out the motor for a different make?

ish

Reaction score
Thanks rolfw for your help
the problem still there with or without lnb connectedthanks again
properly I could swap the motor with different make but its annoying as Ive installed the dish and the fact its work with the humax.

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
ish said:
Hi all,
Ive replaced my faulty diseqc motor with new geotrack h-120 diseqc motor but after I installed the new motor and as soon Iconnect the coxcial
cable to my technomate tm-1000d receiver the receiver menu coulour which displayed on my tv screen gone total green and the receiver didnt respond to the
remotecontrol and kept switching on and off, despite replacing the receiver the same happend.
It did work fine with afriend humax5400 but not with my TM receivers.
Dont know whats the problem, any help very apprecited!!
thanks

Set the dish on a satellite, disconnect the coaxial cable from the receiver to the motor, connect the same cable direct to the LNB, set the receiver to NO diseq and see if the problem is still there, if its not its the motor.