help with getting skysubscription. i'm living in the netherlands

Pringle

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DB500
My Location
Netherlands
hello,

Today i've tried to get a subscription for Sky. I'm not able to get one bacause i'm living in the netherlands:(. this thread is basicly about finding someone who's willing to help me out.

i've several things to offer:

1. I send you money for a full year and with that you take a subscription and send me the box and smartcard.

Or,

2.you could point me in the right direction. i'm sure there are companies who sell subscriptions to people outside the Uk.

Please let me know when you're interested.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Pringle, there are several suppliers of out of UK subscriptions, several advertise in the google adverts on this forum, plus probably one in the banner adverts at the top of the page.

Removed the other question, please see the rules.

Pringle

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DB500
My Location
Netherlands
Thanks for the suggestions Rolfw. Next time i will read the rules a little better. LOL

R

Rd100

check your pm's

Pringle said:
hello,

Today i've tried to get a subscription for Sky. I'm not able to get one bacause i'm living in the netherlands:(. this thread is basicly about finding someone who's willing to help me out.

i've several things to offer:

1. I send you money for a full year and with that you take a subscription and send me the box and smartcard.

Or,

2.you could point me in the right direction. i'm sure there are companies who sell subscriptions to people outside the Uk.

Please let me know when you're interested.